Chapter 7:

Jimin: Because she is my girlfriend! WE ARE DATING FROM THE PAST 2 MONTHS!

My world suddenly stopped. It took me time to process his words. He was dating this girl! This witch who is so damn rude! I cannot believe him.

Me: I HATE YOU PARK FREAKING JIMIN I JUST HATE YOU ALL! AND OF COURSE YOU!

I said while pointing at Lisa

Me: YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU DESERVE TO BE CALLED BY THIS NAME A F-CKING SLUT!

I shouted on the top of my lungs. Jimin was about to slap me but Taehyung stopped him by holding his hands. I fell to the floor and sobbed loudly.

Me- I give up. Y-you all are liars, betrayers! I-i

I stopped speaking and got up from the floor.

Me- Dont ever contact me!!

I shouted and went running to my room.

I took out my suitcase and some clothes. While I was packing some of them I heard someone knocking on the door. I ignored it and continued packing but then a familiar voice said- 'Y/Nie It's me Taehyung open the door'

I did not wanted Taehyung to find out that I am leaving from here so I quickly hid my luggage and stood up wiping my tears. I unlocked my lock and opened the door.

I saw a sad Taehyung standing with puppy eyes.

Me- Come. Sit on the bed.

He followed what I said.

Me- Now. What do you want?

Me- First I want to know what have you felt towards Jimin. You liked him only as a friend or......

Me: I uh....... Used to like him until now.

V: Like him as?...

Me: He was my crush.

V: What?!?! OMG Noona?

Me: Done? now I need sometime alo-

V: You are an orphan right?

He knew?!? How? I never told anyone about my past and he knew?

Me: What the hell!!! How do you f-ck do you know?

V: I know that and I recently found out that I am your uh brother.......

He is my what?

Me: I cant believe this

No way! I burst into tears.

Me: I found my parents!! And my brother!!OMO!

I hugged him.

V: Actually eomma and appa did not abandon you

Me: I know

V: But some Mafia threatened them that they will kill you so our parents sent you in an orphanage.

Me- As suspected.

V: Yea..... Well um our parents knew that you were their daughter a month ago.

Me: Ohh. I finally found my brother and parents.

V: But still your foster parents will be your parents because they did the role of growing you up and you will still belong to Busan not Daegu. Eomma appa said this

Me- Hmmm

V- I'll um go now.

He went smiling warmly at me. But no one can now recover me from this pain. That bas-ard. I wanna kill him and his stupid new girlfriend now! But all I can do is cry myself to death.