Chapter 13:

???- Y/N!!

I turned and saw Lee Jun-Ho

Me: Jun-ho ssi!!!

JH: Jun ho

JH- Y/N I missed you

He pulled me into a tight hug. I quickly pushed him away.

Me- Jun ho are you out of your mind huh? Do you even remember what you did to me in the past.

JH- I know..... and I am very sorry about that. And I even have a reason for that.

Me- See Jun ho I really dont have time to listen to your shit.

JH- Then meet me at xxx cafe tomorrow 5 hrs before your flight.

Me- Ok fine whatever.

10 minutes were still left for our concert to begin. I decided to practice some choreography but I couldn't focus the only thing that kept flashing on my mind was Jun-ho.

- Flashback -

I was hanging out with my friends-

Park Eun-Ji and Min-Ji and Choi Su-Mi. They are my besties since 6th class. Su-mi is the popular girl in our group and she has changed her name to Lisa because it is more catchy . None of us were jealous. No doubt she is really good in dance and she has many fan boys.

For the Park twins Eun-Ji and Min-Ji they both are very beautiful and are the best in acting in the whole school. Their dream is to become a K-drama actor. And me. I have no clue with my future I love studying and want to become a doctor yet I just dont feel right and sometime think to be a singer. I am indeed very confused with my future. Next year we are going to 9th class. This is the class where we have to choose our career. "Y/N"! Somebody shouted my name. I turned and saw my dearest boyfriend Jun-ho. Nobody knows about our relationship and we just call each other best friends.

JH- Wanna go on a date with me.

Y/N- Speak more loudly let's let everyone hear right?

JH- Hey Jagi stop being sarcastic.

Y/N- Well whatever and of course I will go on a date with you yebo.

Time Skip:

I reached at the cafe where Jun Ho told me to come and It has been an hour since he did not come. I decided to go back home. I am walking home fully pissed off by Jun-ho. Then suddenly someone covered my eyes and my mouth and pulled me somewhere. The person pinned me to a wall and opened my eyes. I saw Jun-ho.

Me- Ugh! Just get off me.

JH- Jagiya mianhae (I am sorry darling). I was decorating something for you and I got late.

Me- Oh jinjjayo? (Oh really?) So would you mind to show me what type of decoration were you trying to do?

JH- Sure Honey

He moved off me and showed me the decoration. The light was yellow in color. There were roses and many beautiful flowers around a wall and in between was our photo. There was light wrapped around the photo which was purple in color. I turned around and saw many photos of us covered in flowers. There was a huge wall and the wall read 'I love you' in huge words in red color. There was a table in between the room and the normal plates with knives and spoons. Jun-Ho pulled the chair for me and pointed me to sit. He is a great gentleman.

Me- Yeoboyo (honey) I am sorry for getting angry on you.

JH- Hey! It's ok stop saying sorry on stupid things.

Me- Ok! By the way where is the food.

JH- Coming in a second.

Then came a waiter with my favourite food. He arranged the food on the table and went.