Chapter 9:

I heard giggling noises of Men and Women I went to see who it was though I already it was going to be Lisa and that stupid guy. I saw something shocking which now I regret to see. I saw........

Lisa and Jimin KISSING!

Jimin told me that he did not have his first kiss and now Lisa took his first kiss just like Jun-ho took mine. I was going into flashbacks but quickly stopped myself. The kiss effected me so much. It was like someone stabbing a knife through my heart. I cried and left.

Jimin POV

I was lost in the kiss with Lisa. She is such a good kisser. But suddenly I heard sobbing noises and broke the kiss.

Lisa: Why did you break the kiss?

Me: Oh just nothing. I need to go.

Lisa: Ok honey

I smiled and quickly left from there. I don't know why but this weird feeling is taking over my body after Y/N left like something sorrow. When I was with her I felt really good.......... No way Jimin! Shrug this feeling off now! The girl who abused your girlfriend and pushed her to the ground. Stop it Jimin! I saw a girl running through the corridors and I saw her face it was covered in tears. She was flowing oceans of tears. And when I realised it was Y/N I just felt so ashamed over myself. I just went away from the scene so that I don't break her heart once again. I saw her body and it was again and again flashing on my mind. Her body was so toned. Ugh! Look at Lisa's body. It's hot as f-ck.

Y/N pov

I was running through the corridors I saw Jimin with a worried face I guess he just saw me. But still I ignored him and went to stairs and left the building.

I reached home in 30 min and rested. I was so tired with all these things which are happening. My head hurts a lot by this sh-t. "LISAAAAAA WHY DID YOU COME IN MY LIFE AND MADE IT LIKE HELL!!"I shouted at the top of my lungs.Her attitude is just like my old frenemy- Lee Su-Mi. God! I just don't want to think about her yet. I am so damn tired and I slept within minutes. This day was nothing much. I played songs to calm myself and divert my mind from those the people but my mind is so stubborn it just won't move on.

The next day:

I woke up with a severe headache not knowing in which room I was. I saw the paintings and realised it was the guest room. I got up from there ate my breakfast and today I will go to the building and dance like there is no tomorrow. How I am going to make Lisa and Jimin jealous is gonna be fun.

Time skip- at BigHit

I reached at BigHit on perfect time. Smiling I went in greeted almost everyone on my way to the dance room (author- This girl is definitely having mood swings.). I went in and saw no one inside so I played the songs and started the choreography. Soon I heard BTS and Lisa coming. I started to dance more energetically and with the perfect timing of choreography. Lisa saw me her mouth was about the drop but she stopped herself she pulled Jimin with her and I dont know where she took him cuz I dont give a damn. Tae came and started cheering me up like "Go noona, Go noona, Go noona"! I started to feel dizzy all of a sudden. And in seconds I fell on the ground.

3rd person Pov:

When Y/N fell Jimin quickly went to pick her up but Taehyung stopped him-

V: Dont jimin hyung! The person who has broken the heart of my sister will never be able to touch her!

He took her to the hospital

End of author pov

Jimin pov:

I was shocked with Taehyung's words. What is he even saying! Y/N is not his sister. I mean from when did he become so possessive over Y/N. Seriously?!? I followed him to the hospital. Right now the doctor is checking her. Ah here comes the doctor let's see what he says. I dont why am I super worried about Y/N.

3rd Person Pov:

Doctor: She is............

Is Y/N okay or in a bad condition??