Chapter 23:

Me- What??

Jimin- Dont worry I am not stealing your virginity tonight.

He winked. This guy is trying to kill me!! He went towards his cupboard and took out a t- shirt and threw it at me.

Me- Ya! What do I do with this?

Jimin- Wear it!

Me- I ca- what do you mean?

I said while stammering in astonishment.

Jimin- You are not going to sleep in this uncomfortable clothes.

Me- oh okay. I'll go change.

I went to the bathroom quickly. In a minute I changed into Jimin's oversized t shirt. I got out of the bathroom and as expected Jimin was smirking at me. He got up from the bed and he changed into his night suit and lay down on the bed waiting for me.

Me- Uhh I will go to the guest room.

Jimin- It seems like I need to get up.

He got up and walked slowly towards me. My heartbeat increased every time he came forward. I gulped hard when he put his hand on my waist and one on my hip. He carried me and laid me on the bed gently. He hovered over me and captured my lips, I kissed him back. No one knew how the gentle kiss went into a hard and sloppy one. It became super fast and we kissed and kissed until we both ran out of breath and took out our lips. We both chuckled and Jimin lay down next to me.

Me- I like you a lot

Jimin- I like you? Seriously Y/N

Me- W-what do you mean?

I got very scared after he said that. Was it another plan of Lisa to break my heart? No! How?

Jimin- I love you more than the size of the universe!

Me- Aish! This boy. You scared me to death.

He cutely giggled. He turned off the lights and tightly embraced me. We both soon drifted off to our dreamland.

After a few weeks:

We both went on a secret date. Yes, a secret date we haven't told anyone yet. We want to give a all of them a surprise. We reached the basement of our parking. When we got out of the car I put on some lip gloss.

Jimin- Can I taste it?

Y/N- Yeah! Wait wh- No!!

Jimin- But you said yes.

I was running and Jimin was chasing me.

Hobi POV:

I came from dance practice. I heard some screams and laughing. I went closer to those voice and found Jimin chasing Y/N. They both went upstairs and I quietly followed them. I went in and they both looked at me panting very badly.

Me- You guys okay?

Y/N POV:

I quickly ran upstairs and Jimin pinned me on the wall. But then I heard some footsteps and I quickly pushed Jimin. We both were panting very bad while looking at the door which burst open revealing Hobi.

Hobi- You guys okay?

Me- Yeah yeah, we were just playing.

I secretly blushed.

Hobi- Playing? Playing what?

Me- Oh um.......

Jimin- Tag! We were playing tag.

He chuckled and went from there.

Me- C'mon let's go eat dinner.

Hobi- Sure.