Chapter 16:

Y/N POV:

My diary:

I am in a hotel for this night and tomorrow I will be going to Japan! I am super excited to go there! I got a dozen calls from Taehyung and messages saying- 'What were you doing with Jun-ho😏? But who is that person?' Taehyung is making me super irritated. I am going to sleep now.

End of diary.

The next day:

I woke up, did my morning routine and got ready in less than 20 minutes.

My outfit:

My makeup:

My makeup:

I decided to wake Jin oppa up but surprisingly he was waiting outside my door

Jin- Surprise

Me- Cool Jin oppa. Let's get going!

Jin- I have called the driver he is down.

Me- Wow! Imagine Yoongi oppa would do like this!

Jin- Yah! That would yoongi from the parallel universe.

We laughed at his silly joke and quickly sat in the car not being spotted by paparazzis and saesangs.

Time skip-

 At the airport:

We have reached the airport on time. We did the check in and all the security checks. I listened to songs and talked with Jin oppa about our current situation and how will he convince Jimin about Lisa. Suddenly, I felt dizzy and my vision became blurry. I told Jin oppa about that and in a second I fainted.

3rd Person POV:

Jin- Y/N!!!!!

Jin shouted as Y/N fainted. The bodyguards took her to the medical area in the hospital. The doctors analysed her older reports and found something. There was a tumor growing inside. It was super small and it could grow but there were many chances of removing it. Or else, it would grow very much. The doctors advice Jin to take her back to Korea because today because the chances of the tumor growing are very much. Jin agreed but no one knows what Y/N will say.