Chapter 21:

At Jimin's house:

Me- Hey Jiminie!

Jimin- Hey my baby

Me- Stop being so cheesy

Jimin-Well I am.

He said as he smirked.

Me- You know that you will never change.

Jimin- Of course. Do you not like me?

This question stabbed my heart. I never really thought about this. Do I still like him anymore? I drowned in thousands of thoughts about him.

Jimin- Y/N to earth?

Me- Oh.

Jimin- Are you okay?

Me- Of course

Jimin- Why don't you have a seat?

Me- K

I sat down on the couch. I saw Jimin looking tensed. He was pacing through the hallway. He usually does this when he has something big prepared. He literally wants everything to be perfect, that's the reason to his success. He wore formals today and of course he was looking hot af. After some time, others came.

Me- Finally! Where were you all left?

RM- Traffic

V- Jungkook overslept!

Jk- V hyung took time to choose clothes.

Jin- I was busy looking at my WWH face.

Hobi- I was dancing.

Yoongi oppa just had an irritated look on his face.

Me- Ya!! Stop. By the way namjoon oppa you are the best at lying. Also, hobi oppa why would you even dance if you are on a break. And the most important thing you all have different answers. Yoongi oppa tell me the REAL reason.

Everyone was tensly staring at Suga. He was looking at them back, with a quite blank expression.

Suga- We were creating a surprise for you.

He said blankly. Everyone were groaning.

Jin- Ya! Yoongi-ya. Wae?

Jk- Yoongi hyung.

Taehyung was overacting while everyone was cursing yoongi while, he was just listening to them.

Me- Guys! Calm down. Now that I know that there will be a surprise why don't you show me?

Jimin- Ok fine. In hana, dul, set! (One, two, three).

Jimin opened a door which led to a dark passageway.

Me- So you all are saying I need to go in there?