Chapter 19:

Jimin POV:

I really hope Y/N forgives us. I should have listened to Jin hyung. I should have not fallen in love for just beauty because real beauty is in the inside and Y/N has both. I can't believe that I broke Y/N's heart. I can't believe that I did not listen to my best friend. I did not trust a person who I had known from my 9th grade, the person who helped me getting together with my crushes, the person who helped me the most during the downs of my life. I am really surprised at my stupid behaviour.

Time skip:

At home:

Me - Get out of my house NOW!

Lisa- Huh? Moch-

Me - DONT DARE TO CALL ME THAT YOU B-TCH!

Lisa- Mind your language.

Me- Oh wow! Look who's talking! The innocent Lisa who doesn't even know a single word about cuss words right?

I said sarcastically.

Lisa- What are you even talking about?

Me- Drop. That. Act.

Lisa- Okay then! Listen up. I hate BTS! I want to destroy BTS! So, don't you always give the credits to your dear Y/N and say that she is the main reason of our success. So, my first step was to kick Y/N out of the group. And slowly, destroy all you life which would cause you disbanding!

She laughed after finishing her 'speech'.

Me- Why would you destroy our lives huh? What did we do?

Lisa- Destroy my career.

Me- Would mind explaining.

Lisa- Of course chimchim.

She chuckled making me super irritated.

Lisa- When I auditioned for BigHit I was the best from all but this Y/N came in between. She did not even have beauty.

Me- Oh she did!

Lisa- Ya whatever.

She said as she rolled her eyes.

Me- Come on. Keep on rolling eyes. I hope you find your brain up there.

She scoffed.

Lisa- YOUR STUPID Y/N DESTROYED MY CAREER!

She shouted very much loud.

Me- Dont shout. You are still working in one million dance or whatever your company's name is.

Lisa- Yeah and they are mistreating. You get so much money whereas I am living in an one house apartment.

Me- You know why? Cuz you deserve this CHOI SU-MI.

Lisa- Don't call me by that. It's Lisa.

Me- The choi su-mi who took Y/N's first love. Y/N told me you had been taking everything from her. Popularity taken, good reputation taken, first love taken and now ME! BTS! She calls us her life! You are indirectly killing her.

Lisa- But she took my career.

I palmed my forehead.

Me- You! Search KARMA! K-A-R-M-A. KARMA! That's what you have been getting.

Lisa- So, Y/N should also get her KARMA.

Me- OH SHUT UP! YOU DUMBASS FREAK!

Lisa- DONT CALL ME THAT ASSHOLE!