Chapter 17:

3rd Person POV:

It has been 2 hours since she was in the operation theater. Suga saw nurses running into the operation theater where Y/N was being operated. The doctor said it would take 1 hour but it has been nearly 3 hours. Soon, the doctor came.

Doc- Y/N is out of danger.

Everyone felt relieved.

Doc- She will get discharged at 9th June. There is no need to worry. Cancer has been removed from her body forever.

V- Thank You so much doctor. We are so thankful towards you. I cant even explain it.

Doc- It was my duty to save Y/N's life. At a time she was in severe danger when she got a cardiac arrest and almost left the world. A cardiac arrest usually takes place when someone is very stressed out.

Jungkook gasped. The doctor gave all of the members a warm smile and left.

Nurse- Excuse me, visiting hours are over. Come tomorrow.

RM nodded and low key pointed the members to leave. When the members left RM asked the nurse something:

RM- Has she been taking a lot of stress?

Nurse - Yes. According to her reports she has been having too much anxiety but if her stress conditions goes to high she might start having panic attacks.

RM- Okay. Thank you so much. I'll take my leave now. Bye.

Nurse- Bye.

RM left the hospital.

4 days later:

4 days went past in no time. Yesterday, Y/N gave a small speech at the concert online. She couldn't make it to the concert due to her health issues. Today, Y/N will get discharged at 3 in the afternoon. Their flight is at 6 in the evening. The airport is very near to the hospital so it won't take much time to reach to the airport.

End of 3rd person POV

Y/N POV:

It is 3 in afternoon I had my lunch 5 minutes ago. The nurse will soon come in. I talked to my mom for a while. Talking to my mom always gives me inner peace. Taehyung's mom has been mentally supporting me. She helped me a lot during this time. I am really grateful towards her. The door opened and I saw the nurse and the doctor. The doctor advised me many things and the nurse was helping me pack my stuff. This all happened in 10 minutes. The doctor gave me a file which had many things which were related to 'how should I take care of myself?' The doctor even said to forget that I had cancer once in my life. The staff here was very kind and I left for the airport in no time.

At the airport:

Noona!

Jungkook shouted. He was sprinting towards me. I told him to slow down a bit.

Jk- Aish! Noona.

He hugged me tightly. VERY TIGHTLY.

Me- Junglebook! I can't breathe and paparazzis' are here please leave me.

He left me in a second and showed me a cute yet sad face.

Jk- Noona?

Me- Hmm....

Jk- Are you still angry from me.

Me- Yes.

Jk- Sorry.

Me- I will give you a punishment. (Control yourself dirty minded people! )

Jk- What?

Me- Hmmm....