3.

"Woah, Noah, slow down. What's going on?"

"A-Adam broke up with me and I-I have to get my stuff out of the house tonight. C-Can you come get me?" I cried to Chris.

"That mother fucker! I knew he was no good. Of course I'll come get you, I'll bring Anthony too, okay? Where are you?"

"D-Daisy's." I stuttered, sniffling a few times after I finished speaking.

"Okay. Don't go anywhere, I'll be there as quick as I can. Anthony, we have to go! Get the truck keys!" Chris yelled. "I'll be there right away, Noah. Just breathe okay?"

I mumbled an inaudible 'okay' and ended the call, plopping myself down on the sidewalk.

Some time later a black dodge came speeding in the deserted parking lot and out came Chris and Anthony. I tossed my backpack to the ground and ran into Chris's arms.

"Oh, Noah. It's okay, I'm here. We're going to get your things and you can stay with us for as long as you want." Chris said.

"I-I don't want to impose."

"Noah, your presence is far from an imposition. You're always welcome at our home, do you understand?"

"Okay." I said in a whisper to Anthony.

"Then it's settled. Don't cry over that piece of shit. I never liked him anyways." Chris said, grabbing my backpack from the ground. "He's lucky I don't kick his ass for making you cry like this."

Chris's words made me giggle. He opened the door to their truck and sat in the back with me. "I guess he is kind of a jerk."

"Come on, you can do better then jerk." He encouraged.

"Fine, he's mean."

"Mean? Seriously, Noah?" Chris looked at me with his brow raised.

"He's an asshole. There, I said it!"

"Come on, I know you can do better. Let it out Noah, I know you're holding back!"

"Fine! He's a no good abusive piece of shit and I hate him! I hate him so fucking much!" I yelled. I hate swearing but damn that felt amazing!

Suddenly the truck came to an abrupt stop causing me and Chris to go flying forwards. Chris flew out of his seat to the floor of the truck and me, well, I face planted into the seat in front of me.

"What did you just say?" Anthony's head whipped back so fast I swear it gave me whiplash.

"He's a piece o-of shit?" I asked.

"No. You said abusive piece of shit." I could physically see Anthony's eyes darkening and the vein on the center of his forehead protruding.

"Has he hurt you?" Chris asked.

"Um. . ."

"Is that where you got this bruise from?" Chris spoke up again, turning my head towards him and taking my glasses off. "Or the One at our wedding?"

I couldn't find my words but they could tell the answer by just looking at me. "That's it." Anthony snapped. "Put your seatbelts on." He sped onto street like a maniac so I buried my head into Chris's neck.

I didn't even notice we arrived at Adam's house until Anthony shut off the truck and stormed up to the front door.

"Chris, don't let him do anything stupid. Please." I begged.

"I'm sorry but whatever Anthony is going to do, it's very well deserved. I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner." Chris sighed, hugging me tighter. "Let's get your stuff, alright?"