35.

Noah
____________________________

"Daddy, Daddy, wake up!" I panicked, blindly searching for my glasses on the nightstand.

"Hmm?" He muttered tiredly.

"There was a loud sound! I—I don't know what it was, what if he's here? What if they found us?!"

Alek turned on the lamp beside him and sat up against the headboard.

"Okay, let me go check it out." He got up from the bed and started walking towards the door.

"I'm coming with you! I don't want you to go alone." I put my glasses on and slid on a pair of Alek's sweatpants that were two sizes too big.

I held them up as I followed behind.

He quietly opened the door and I stuck myself to his back for protection.

"It's okay baby, just be quiet alright?"

I squeezed his arm in acknowledgement. Alek walked towards the stairs and flipped on the light.

I heard a weird groaning sound close by. My curiosity getting the better of me, I peeked my head out from behind Alek and saw Chris lying at the bottom of the stairs.

"Chris?! What happened?!" I yelled.

"I. . ." He groaned.

"I fucking fell down the stairs dude. I just need a minute."

"Oh my god, I thought someone broke in!" I pushed past Alek and ran down the stairs, kneeling beside him.

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head?" I pushed the hair off his face, looking for any sort of cuts or bleeding.

"Want me to get Anthony?" Alek asked; his half naked body standing over us. Daddy looked so yummy.

"Sure. . . Please." Chris responded, sounding as though he was still in pain.

"Dude, I think I did like four somersaults down those fuckers."

"Why didn't you turn the light on? You're so silly sometimes." I tried covering my mouth to hold back my laugh, but I couldn't help it.

"Oh, my pain is funny to you?" Chris smirked and it made me giggle more.

"Now I know you're okay, yes it's funny. You should have turned the light on!"

"I wanted to test my skills in the dark! Clearly it backfired." He huffed, rolling his eyes.

"You're not a superhero! You can't see in the dark!"

"You never know! I swear I got bit by something the other day. I had to be sure!"

The serious look on Chris's face threw me over the edge. I couldn't stop laughing at his logic. He really has the weirdest thoughts sometimes!

"What the hell is going on?" I looked up to see Fox standing in only a pair of undies — well, a thong, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.