11.

It was Saturday morning when I finally got myself out of bed. When I fell asleep Alek was here, but now he's nowhere to be found. It was a relief though, I don't know how I'd feel waking up with him here and not being little.

I was still suffering from a hangover and my head felt all fuzzy from Thursday night. Yesterday was a complete write off, but being in little space made the hangover a bit more bearable.

It felt so weird being little in front of Alek, but I don't think I could have made it go away even if I tried. It was like I still knew what he did to me, but at the same time he made me feel so safe and cared for.

I felt as though my little self trusted him, but my big self doesn't trust Alek as far as I can throw him. Which isn't very far because he's a giant and I'm tiny.

Seeing him so many times this past week has only made me realize just how much I actually miss him. I miss that man so much it makes my tummy sick. My heart aches at the sight of him and I really wish it didn't. I also wish he didn't leave me, but we can't always have what we want and I keep telling myself that.

I forced myself to get in the shower and it felt so refreshing. I repeated to myself that I would only be happy today. I'm tired of feeling sad and I refuse to let myself be for another second!

I even practiced my smile in the mirror, but no one needs to know that.

Before I left the house for my shift at Daisy's, I gave Mr. Snuggles and Mr. Lion a kiss, and I gave Chris and Anthony a big hug too. I also said I'd explain a few things to them later, which they were fine with.

I didn't want to bother either of them so I got an Uber to pick me up and I had him drop my off down the street from Daisy's. I was hungry so I stopped at a yummy sandwich place up the road. I even treated myself to a smoothie!

I walked through the door and my eyes lit up at the sight of my coworker.

"Hi, Nali!" I smiled. "Are you feeling better?!"

"Yes, so much. That cold really took me out. I hope you weren't too busy last weekend?"

"No, of course not! It was great!" I smiled. "I'm really happy you're feeling better."

"Thank you, so am I. Oh! I almost forgot, I made you a little something to make up for it." She grinned, reaching under the counter. She pulled out a pretty pink container that was filled to the brim with snacks!

"Nali, is that what I think it is?" I gasped.

"Mmm, it might be." She smirked, lifting the lid at a slow and torturous pace.

"Oh my god, you're the best!" I set my things down on the counter and grabbed a piece of the dessert. She told me it's called yakgwa. It's a delicious Korean dessert and she makes it so perfectly!

"You can miss more work if it means I get spoiled like this." I giggled. "These are so yummy!"

"At least I know what I can bribe you with now." She laughed, sliding the container over to me.

"Bribe all you want. I'll take all of your shifts if it means getting these every time."

"Have you had lunch? Do you want half of my sandwich? I just bought it, here!"

"Are you sure?" She asked hesitantly.

"Um, yes i'm sure! You share with me so I'll share with you!" I smiled. "It's chicken!"

"Okay fine, give it here." She held out her hand while I un wrapped the sandwich and slid half of it over to her.

"Oh, a customer!" I spun around to face the door, grinning at the sound of the bells chiming.