39.

Noah
____________________________

"Daddy, how much further? My feet hurt." I complained, readjusting the big backpack on my shoulders.

"Sweetheart, we've only been walking for five minutes." He replied, looking over his shoulder at me with an amused expression.

"Yeah, but we haven't gone on a big walk in forever! I have to prepare myself before we do stuff like this." I grinned.

"You just want me to carry you. I know what you're doing, Noah."

I didn't think I was being that obvious!

"Come on! Please, Daddy. Show me how strong you are. I know you like showing off your big, strong muscles! Plus, it really wouldn't be good for me to have a broken ankle just a couple months before we get married." I pointed out.

"You're such a little suck up. Fine, but I get to do what I want with you later." His eyes danced up and down my body.

"Yay, thank you!" I giggled, doing a run and jump on his back.

"And that's fine, Daddy. You know I like it when you take control of me." I whispered teasingly into his ear; my arms snuggly around Alek's neck.

Daddy carried me for an entire hour! I even asked him to put me down and I'd walk the rest of the way, but he refused and just held me tighter. Daddy really wanted to prove how strong he was, and it worked.

My absolute favorite thing to do in the mornings at home is watch him workout in our gym. Sometimes he even likes to give me a show and show me how much weight he can lift. He likes to tease me so much! There was one time things even got a little R rated. He said he couldn't help himself because of the way I was looking at him. Let's just say it ended with us naked and involved a big pink exercise ball.

"Baby? Are you okay?"

"Huh?" I replied.

"I've been trying to tell you we're here, but you haven't answered me. Everything is alright?"

"I'm so great, Daddy! What do you want me to help with?" I asked, jumping down from Daddy's back.

"What were you thinking about, naughty boy?" Alek grinned, his eyes looking down at my crotch. I hadn't even realized!

Feeling self conscious, my hands flew forwards to cover myself.

"Nothing!" I giggled bashfully.

"Come on, my love. I want to know."

"Fine! I was umm, thinking about what we did in the gym." I answered; my voice low and embarrassed. I know no one is here to listen, but I don't like saying inappropriate things out loud!

"Oh, that was a good day, wasn't it." Daddy licked his bottom lip; my eyes happily observed the motion.

"The best." I answered with a soft smile.

"Come help Daddy with the tent, then we can go get some wood for the fire together."

"Okay!" I smiled, opening up the tent bag and the poles flew everywhere!