16.

When I stretched my arms out, I felt around for Mr. Snuggles, but instead I was greeted by something warm. . . Something skin like.

I slowly glided my hand up and down, only to be startled by a low, husky voice.

"Trying to feel me up, sweetheart?"

He's. . . He's still here? "I wasn't dreaming?" I muttered tiredly.

My hand mistakenly moved down further only to hit something really hard. I squeaked out an embarassing yelp and retracted my hand.

"I'm sorry!" I blushed, pulling the blanket over my head.

"Don't be sorry, you can touch me if you want to. I won't complain." The cocksure attitude lingering in his voice only made it worse. It was arrogant, yet the biggest turn on of my life.

Of course I wanted to touch him down there but I was feeling too shy. Especially that what happened last night was now stuck in my head.

"Also no, you most definitely are not dreaming, Noah. Does this feel like a dream to you?" Alek smirked and pulled my body over top of his; giving me no choice but to straddle him.

"You don't know how much I missed you, baby boy. To have you in my arms like this almost doesn't feel real either, but it is. I'll be damned if I ever let you slip through my fingers again."

I laid my hands on his bare chest, looking down at him. "Do you really mean that?"

He must have noticed me squinting so he reached his arm out, feeling around for my glasses on the bedside table, gently putting them on for me.

"Yes. I'll mean it every day for the rest of my life, Noah. You don't realise what you mean to me, but I'll show you." His hand caressed my cheek in the most gentle touch I've ever experienced. I closed my eyes and tilted my head against his hand, sighing contentedly.

And for a moment it felt like it was just him and I. I forgot about all of our problems, all the lies he could be telling me, all of the pain I endured over the last two years. . . Not even the prettiest flower in existence could take my attention away from Alek, and that's saying a lot.

"Thank you for coming back to me." I whispered quietly, turning my head to kiss the side of his hand. "And thank you for being so nice to me."

"Such a sweet boy you are. You deserve all the kindness this world has to offer. Now if I recall correctly, you've got a place to move in to today." He tightened his hold on my hips.

"We'll get some breakfast and I'll take you wherever you need to go. Do you want to shower?"

"Um. . . Yes please. If you don't mind." I blushed.

"But you can't come in!" I blurted nervously. "I—I'm not ready for you to see me um. . . Naked."

"I've got a pretty good imagination, sweetheart. Trust me, the first time we were together I memorized every inch of your gorgeous body." He looked at me with a seductive smirk, smoothing his hands against the lower half of my thighs.

"Oh god." I whispered, pulling my oversized shirt down to cover my crotch. Alek knows exactly what he's doing to me. He's such a tease!

"I'm going to shower!" I jumped up off of him and quickly slid my feet across the floor, slamming the door to the bathroom once I got in.

I slumped against the door and closed my eyes. My heart was beating so fast! It's crazy to think that on the other side of that door is the man I've longed for for so long. The man who I am so madly in love with just a few feet away from me.