37.

Noah
____________________________

It's been four weeks since our accident. Almost one full month. I remember waking up in the hospital the next day. It was so scary.

Daddy was sleeping in the bed beside me. His entire body was bruised so badly, but he was breathing and that's all that mattered.

I didn't lose my Daddy.

If I had, I don't think I would survive without him. I don't want to do this life without him.

Aleksander has been the most supporting and loving person since the accident. He's done such an amazingly wonderful job taking care of me.

He makes me food, has baths with me, he takes me out on dates, and he even builds my legos with me! Every time we finished making one, Daddy would put it up on display around the apartment. It made me really happy that he wants all my stuff out on display.

I heard the door to our apartment opening and in came Daddy. Whenever I see him, my heart still beats so fast. My palms even got all warm and tingly when I looked at him.

"Hey, baby boy. I found this flower for you earlier, I thought you could put it in your collection." Daddy smiled, holding up a pretty pink sidalcea.

"Oh it's so pretty!" I jumped up from the floor and snatched the flower from him. I brought it to my nose and it smelled so good!

"I was thinking we could take all the flowers you've collected and make nice little epoxy tables out of them. Or whatever you want. I don't want you to hide them in a box anymore. You should have these out for everyone to see."

"Really? You don't think it's weird?" I blushed.

"Why would I? I think it would be the perfect touch in here. Plus, Daddy loves to work. As you know, I'm pretty good with my hands." He smirked.

"Oh my god." I felt my cheeks burn. It's true. Daddy is really good with his hands.

"What? You don't agree?" He had this look in his eyes. The same one he gave me last night before doing naughty things to me.

I gulped and took a tiny step further.

"N—No, Daddy. I. . . I think I forget." I backed up until my bum hit the back of our couch.

"If I recall correctly, you were just telling me how much you loved the way I touched you last night." He licked his lips and I felt my pants tightening at the action.

"The way you were begging me to squeeze those pretty pink nipples." My skin tingled as Daddy's finger tips skimmed over my nipple. I tried to squirm away, but he wasn't letting me move.

"The way you moaned when my nails dug into your perfect ass."

"I didn't do that, Daddy." I whispered nervously, biting my lip so I didn't giggle.

"Maybe I should make you remember. Does my pretty boy want to remember how I made him feel yesterday?"

I felt Daddy's hand palm my erection. I gasped and involuntarily pushed my hips forwards.