36.

Alek
____________________________

I watched Agent Giovani haul Adam off the ground with gritted teeth. I can't believe this piece of shit would do this to Noah. To hurt my boy, and put a tracker in his body?! I wanted to grab Adam and beat the life out of him, but I knew it would do more harm than good.

"Viktor is watching you! All of you!" He yelled. "You're never going to escape him. He isn't going to stop until all of you are dead." Adam laughed then was pushed out the door of the bedroom.

"We will interrogate him downstairs. The other agent are on their way and will do a sweep around the premises." Giovani said. "Gather everyone and bring them down to the kitchen. We need to keep everyone together and make sure each of you are accounted for."

I nodded my head and sighed, looking over at Julian who placed his hand on my shoulder.

"We got this, man. Don't worry. You go downstairs and I'll bring everyone down."

"Alright." I answered and went down to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, everyone else joined me. The only one I cared to take notice in was Noah. He came running into my arms crying.

"Oh sweetheart, it's okay." I spoke soothingly, hugging his small frame against mine.

"A—Are you hurt? Did he hurt you, Daddy?" He cried.

"No, I'm okay. Look at me, I'm still standing aren't I?" I grinned.

I felt someone nudge my shoulder, I noticed it was Julian. He looked from me, down to Noah and back to me. I sighed.

"Baby?" I said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"I have to tell you something, but don't freak out. We are going to get this figured out tonight."

"You know, telling someone to not freak out is the one thing you don't tell a person when you know they're going to freak out." Chris said and all I could do was roll my eyes.

"I didn't know what other way to phrase it, sue me." I huffed.

"Adam, he uh. . . He put a tracker in you so Viktor could always know your whereabouts."

"He what?!" Noah gasped, tugging away from me with wide, fearful eyes.

"Shh, I know baby. I need you to do something for me, okay? Can you do that?" I pulled him back against me, and a few seconds later I felt his head nodding.

"I need you to really think for Daddy. Can you think of any time he might have done this? Do you have any idea where he could have put it?"

"Um. . . No. I don't think so." He cried. "Wait! Actually, I–I think there was one time he um. . . He got me really really drunk and when I woke up I couldn't remember anything that happened. B—But my bum really hurt. Not just like back there, but like there were cuts all over my bum. I don't know what he did to me but it really hurt me." Noah sniffled and wiped at his eyes.

"Oh, Noah." Chris mumbled quietly. "I just still can't believe I didn't know any of this was happening to you. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. I'm just happy I don't remember. It makes it not hurt as bad." He shrugged.