I wanna give it all to you

By : bravepayne ( ao3 )

Summary:

Louis is spoiled by a man he's just met. They didn't even meet in a charming way.

He felt the rush of the wind hit his face every second, nonstop. His thighs were turning sore with every pedal as he began to ride up a hill. He grunted with every repeated kick to the bikes pedals almost breaking a sweat, but finally making it onto straight ground. Phew, Louis breathed as he stopped in his tracks to pull his water bottle out his backpack and take a drink. He didn't mind that it trickled down the edges of his lips and down his neck, seeping down his shirt.

Then he began to ride again. Pedaling again noticing his thighs going from thin to thick, and again and again. He stopped at a red light and pressed the cross button to wait and cross the street. Ten seconds passed and he was able to ride across now, trying to beat the clock and get to school early. Suddenly, he blinked and before he knew it he was rammed by a black Rolls Royce, "Fuck!" Louis whaled and tried to move from the cars wheels. The driver honked really loud, causing a scene on the busy city street. Louis fortunately stood back up unharmed, just a bit of dust and mud and a small tear on his jumpers sleeves. The driver didn't get out of his seat, but the passenger did, and so did a few other drivers stopping to see the drama.

"Mate, 'm so sorry! My driver clearly wasn't aware of his surrou- Robert this is the last time you'll drive for me, EVER!" The tall man apologized to Louis as he picked up the bike that sadly was ruined by the large car. Bent wheel, popped tire, chipped paint, and the seat had fallen off somewhere. "Look, s'alright - it was a mistake, I get it." Louis wanted to brush it off, he should've been angry but something about the tall mans soothing voice calmed his boiling blood. "I'm sorry, you seemed to have been in a hurry to go wherever you needed to go - so please let me give you a ride there," The tall man lifted the wheels off the ground and beckoned to Robert to open the trunk. Louis followed the man as he put the bike in the trunk.

Louis noticed the man was rich, he noticed because he had a nice car, with a driver for Christ's sake, with a new car smell and everything. He also recognized his trench coat- it was from the new Yves Saint Laurent winter collection. He recognized it from a magazine he was looking at a while ago. Also, his scarf - Givenchy. His smell, that too was Givenchy for men. Plus, his large rings, three on each hand. All silver. He kept checking out the man who had his hair styled to a bun. But the thud of the large trunk door closing alarmed him out of his staring state.

"Look mate, I don't wanna bother but bikes don't fix themselves, and as a drama major on a soccer team in uni won't pay off the damage." The man laughed and walked along to the back door opening it for Louis. Louis' short legs stretched high onto the tall platform of the car, legs still sore from riding up the hill. It was only then when Louis also realized his knuckles had a few bruises and scratches, he decided to cover it with his jumpers sleeves deciding not to let the man worry about his ruined knuckles. "I've got it don't worry, I'm ordering one as we speak. What color do you prefer?" The man typed into his large iPhone six, reminding Louis that he was still on the fourth one. "Green is fine." Louis put his seatbelt on as the man still hadn't put his on, occupied with ordering Louis' new bike. "alright, where to?" The man asked as he put his seat belt on now. "The uni just one block from here." Louis spoke staring down at his sleeve that was now ruined with a crimson red that seeped through from his blood. Louis was hoping the man wouldn't notice. "Robert, next university you see, stat." Robert drove.

"I'm Harry, by the way," The man, named Harry spoke, stretching his arm out to shake Louis, but Louis was too busy covering his blood stained clothing. He only nodded. "You alright there, mate?" Harry moved his arm back to his personal space. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm Louis." Louis smiled and decided to stop hiding his muddy, bloody, torn sleeve. "Ouch, your hand alright?" Harry asked concerned while leaning forward to get a better look at Louis' fist. "Just a scrape," Louis laughed but cowering under Harry's tall frame. "Look, I ruined your jumper- and your pretty little hand," Harry held Louis' so called pretty little hand. But, why lie? His hand was pretty, and indeed small when you compare it to Harry's large one.