Hit and Win

By : twiinklingstyles ( tumblr )

I am back from the dead sorry I haven't been updating but I couldn't find and one - shots or stories if there is something you would like to see here don't hesitate to comment. I'll try to update often thank you :-)

Summary: Louis Tomlinson is the number 1 ranked male tennis player in the world and Harry Tomlinson is his 'trophy wife' and after one of Louis' matches, they fuck in a locker room.

Louis raises his right arm, wiping away the sweat on his forehead as he sucks in a deep breath. He locks eyes with his opponent; both males have their game faces on and aren't backing down. It's championship point, and if Louis can serve an ace, the success is his. Louis bounces the ball, once, twice, three times, before throwing it as high in the air as he can muster and whacking it with utter force with his racket, feet prepared to take off if his serve is returned.

But it isn't.

Louis grins as he drops his racket, body flailing to the floor, happiness taking over his entire being, heart racing erratically. The cheers of the crowd is deafening, and that only stretches his grin wider. He won. He won the Australia open for the 2nd year in a row... God, he couldn't believe it.

Louis Tomlinson, world number 1, has won another major.

Louis jumps up onto his feet—shaky legs making their way to the net, shaking hands with his opponent, offering a 'good job, mate' and 'it was a pleasure to play with you'—and proceeds to shake the umpire's hand, walking the rest of the way to his side of the court. Waving and smiling to the crowd and offering an applause for all their support. It's then Louis catches his eyes, green eyes gleaming with pride.

Harry.

Harry, his gorgeous, oh so supportive husband of 2 years, and companion of 4. His husband who travels around the world with him, never leaving his side for a moment. He was the perfect 'trophy wife'; the day Harry said 'I do' and became Harry Tomlinson is Louis' greatest achievement in life. His husband is his pride and joy. Louis couldn't wish for anyone better.

Harry is always with Louis out on the courts practicing with him, helping him work on his serve or give him a few pointers. He also takes great care of Louis, whether it be cooking him a lovely dinner or turning on the bath and filling it with bubbles to relax his muscles after a hard day of training. And then, when Louis needs to relieve stress in a more intimate way, Harry will be on the bed stark naked, no questions asked. Legs spread obscenely wide, fingers tucked deep inside himself as he gets himself ready for Louis' cock, pliant and waiting for Louis to fuck him into the mattress.

Basically, Louis Tomlinson is one lucky bastard.

He throws his husband a wide grin along with a cheeky wink and kiss, chuckling when he sees Harry duck his head shyly and the crowd go 'aww'.

Louis and Harry Tomlinson are the Posh and Becks of the tennis world. Everyone loved and adored them, gossiped about them, and always had paparazzi on their tails. Louis didn't mind per say. He was a private person, but as long as no one bad mouthed him or Harry, he had no problem with the attention.

Louis hurriedly packs up his gear, slinging his bag over his shoulder and takes a swig of water, making his way to the center of the court where he waits to be interviewed.

The interview drags on and Louis just itches to leave the court and have his husband in his arms. He receives his trophy and a few words of congratulations and proceeds to make his own speech. He thanks his opponent for a great match, Australia for being such a welcoming and delight of a country to stay in, but last but not least, he thanks his husband for his complete and utter dedication, telling the crowd what a lucky guy he is for having someone so supportive. He keeps his eyes trained on Harry throughout the whole thing, wishing he could get a closer look at his husbands face, knowing a pink tinge would be gracing his cheeks. But just the knowledge of getting Harry so flustered leaves a pleasant fluttering in his stomach. So, Louis smiles to himself anyway.