Nothing's Ever Easy

By : Styles_Tomlinson_123, youshouldbeproud (ao3)

Summary:

Louis Tomlinson had a perfect life.

A rich, loving boyfriend that bought him everything he everything he ever wanted.

But sometimes, things don't go.

/Crash/

"Oopsie," Louis said, staring down at the shards of broken glass on the kitchen floor. He quickly ran from the room, hiding in a nearby hallway closet.

Harry looked up from his desk when he heard the shattering sound. He instantly thought of his baby being hurt. So he shot up and ran outside. He just scoffed and rolled his eyes when he saw the broken glass.

"Louis, love. I need to talk to you!" Harry called out.

Louis shook his head from where he hid in the closet. He remembered the last time he broke a glass. Harry wasn't too happy at him.

Louis opened the door a crack, squeaking and closing it again when he saw Harry.

Harry quirked an eyebrow when he heard Louis squeak. He got up and went towards the closet. It was like a little place for Louis to just hang out when he was naughty or nervous or whatever else. Happy. Sad.

Normal.

"Louis?" Harry asked, knocking on the closet door.

"You're gonna yell at me," Louis said, bottom lip wobbling like he was gonna cry. "I didn't mean to drop it."

Harry sighed, calming himself down a bit. Because he was going to yell at Louis. He had told Louis multiple times not to touch the vases, sculptures, wine glasses, and the dinner glasses. But his boyfriend never listened.

"I won't yell at you. I promise. I just wanna talk to you," Harry said.

Louis opened the door slowly, his pout deep as he hugged Harry. He buried his face into Harry's chest, sighing. "Sorry daddy."

Harry's heart melted a bit. He held Louis close to him and pecked his head. "It's okay, baby," Harry whispered, until he realised what Louis was doing. He pulled back a bit and pointed a stern finger at Louis. "No more touching glass things or you'll be punished."

Louis nodded, a pout still prominent on his face. "Ok, daddy."

Harry sighed and pulled Louis into his chest again. "Now, what did you break?" Harry asked, picking Louis up and holding him close. He let Louis koala hug him as he went towards the kitchen.

"A wine glass," Louis said, snuggling into Harry. "It's one of your new ones. I wanted to see what it looked like, but it slipped out of my hands."

Harry sighed and put Louis on the counter. He then kissed Louis's cheek before sweeping up the glass. When it was done, he told Louis to come down.

Louis climbed down carefully, sort of scared of Harry. "You're still mad at me," he said quietly. "I don't like it when you're mad at me."

Harry sighed, pulling Louis into his chest. "I'm not mad. I'm just upset. I trusted that you wouldn't do things like this, yet, you still do it. I'm just upset that I can't trust you," Harry replied.