We Have Stained These Walls With Our Mistakes And Flaws

By : hilourry ( ao3 )

Summary:

Harry and Louis meet at a club after Louis gets robbed. Louis has a girlfriend, Harry has a boyfriend, but fate has other plans for them.

So sorry I haven't updated ; school and basketball practice ( I got in :-) ) so here you go and thanks :)) . And this is one of my favorites so yeah hope you you like it thanks again ☺️☺️☺️

Work Text:

Hole is the name of the club Harry finds by accident. He assumes it's a normal club, but is quickly corrected. There are numerous rooms towards the back people rent out to fuck and get out. Harry finds it after a big fight with his boyfriend Liam, and ever since then, he's become a regular.

The first time he goes, he sees one of his professors there and quickly ducks away, and thankfully finds a mask lying around so decides that should be his thing to keep his identity safe.

It isn't that he goes to cheat on Liam, not really. But sometimes, Harry needs something, and people always love him and offer to get him off, but he never returns the favor. No one knows his real name, just knows him at the mysterious guy with the mask, and he likes keeping it that way. Liam is always so busy with football practice and his internship with a law firm and he has less and less time for him. They share a dorm room together, just like they did back in first year. They were roommates and started to fool around and eventually started dating. They were always happy, up until their last year started and Liam's schedule was much too packed.

"Harry!" Liam yells, opening the door and slamming it quickly. Harry looks up from his textbook and stares at Liam.

"Yes?"

"We need to talk. Andy said he saw you at some sex club last night talking to some guy! What is that about?!" Liam exclaims.

"What? No, how could Andy have seen me? I was here," Harry asks, trying to play it off.

"Cut the shit, Harry! Just fucking admit to it!"

"Fine! I went! I've been going! Do you know why? Because you can't seem to find any fucking time for your own boyfriend anymore! Everything comes before me! I'm stressed out too but you don't want any part of me lately! I need to have fun too!" Harry screams, getting off his bed. Liam doesn't say anything, because he knows Harry is right. He knows he's never around anymore, knows how little time he makes for his boyfriend.

"Harry-"

"Save it."

So, that's how Harry ends up here, talking to the pretty boy with blue eyes who just got robbed.

They're sitting at the bar, and Harry's listening to the boy rant quickly about what just happened.

"This fucking guy comes out of no where, pushes me against the wall, grabs my wallet and takes a wad of cash from it, then throws the wallet back at me! Then he takes my beanie and my phone! I was too shocked to even fight back."

"That's rough. Want a drink?" Harry offers.

"I could use one," Louis sighs. When Louis ran into the club, he was ready to call the police and freak out, but then he saw this guy sitting at the bar. Even with the mask over his face, he knew he had to be around Louis' age and his body was so fit, his t-shirt clinging to his broad shoulders. He sort of forgot everything wrong with his life because this guy seemed so different that he had to sit with him. Louis has a girlfriend, of course, Hannah, who he obviously loves and he definitely isn't gay so, he's ignoring the stir in his abdomen.