don't kill the magic

By : sublou ( ao3)

Summary:

the one where Harry is a mafia man and Louis just wants his man.

If you want space (you could have it)

Louis remembers clearly how him and Harry became a thing, how he got involved with a mafia man, the mafia man. It was a cold winter day and Louis had stopped at an expensive French restaurant to pick up his friend one of the head chefs, Liam. Deciding to order a drink from the front, Louis picked up a menu and stuttered on the foreign language that was trying to roll fluently off his tongue.

"Deux verres de Romanée -Conti pour le joli garçon." A deeper voice spoke beautifully towards the waiter as he sat down in the seat beside Louis.

It took Louis a few seconds to understand what just happened, some French speaking man ordered him wine, thirteen thousand dollar wine.

"I can't let you do that, thank you but that's thirteen thousand dollars for grape juice." Louis laughed awkwardly, looking up at the curly haired man that had this stare that was slightly scary, just slightly. Otherwise he was beautiful.

"Not grape juice, sweetheart it's the finest wine I've ever tasted. Straight from Italy and produced and aged with such care, thirteen thousand dollars worth." He promised, smirking and letting a dimple pop out. "And if you didn't understand what I said," The stranger whispered, pausing to clasp his hands together and lean closer to Louis's ear, "Two glasses of Romanée-Conti for the beautiful boy." He purred out, licking his lips that were stretched out into a smirk.

That's how they met, that's how Louis and Harry became a thing. Hours spent in this beautiful French restaurant drinking such expensive wine and Louis couldn't tell if he was drunk off Harry or the alcoholic beverage. Harry moved with such class but dominance, the type you would see in movies that all the girls would swoon over. He had big hands and a deep voice, constantly throwing compliments at Louis and Louis knew for sure. He was in love with this mafia man.

If you want change (you could have it)

"Mum I'm sorry, I can't come over, it's date night and Harry has something special planned." Louis knew his voice sounded happy and content because that's how his life was now that he was living with Harry in this huge mansion.

Their relationship took off, from the first time they met they grew obsessed with one another, like little teenage girls over their first crush. They constantly texted and skyped because all though they were dating, Harry lived in Italy while Louis lived in England. The day Harry told Louis he wanted them to move to Italy together made Jay cry. She cried tears whimpering about how her baby was leaving her, she hated Harry, swore that boy would never get her blessing but seeing how happy he made Louis...she came around a bit.

"Plus, mum I'm in Italy. Been here for a while now, can't just jump in my car and be home by dinner." He giggled softly, leaning his head back as he continued to stroke his kitten, Scar's head.

"I know baby I just miss my boy. Tell Harry I want to see you. Both of you, when he's not at work." Jay mumbled over the phone obviously not happy that she couldn't see her son whenever she wants.

At the mention of Harrys employment Louis's heart sped up, see, Louis doesn't know what Harrys job is. He just knows that the man makes a lot of money, he works out a lot and he's a very intelligent business man. That's about it, he tried asking but Harry would brush it off or decide in that moment he wants to eat Louis out.

"Hey, mum Harry is home, I have to go. Love you." He murmured quickly before hanging up and walking towards the door as it opened up to reveal his lovely boyfriend.