the wonderful part of the mess that we've made

By : nouiszouis,strong ( ao3 )

Summary :

louis is a popular youtuber and he gets his boyfriend harry to agree to do a boyfriend tag video

my apologies for not updating I've been practicing all week for my upcoming basketball game even though it is thanksgiving break , since my basketball game is next week ( wish me luck :-) )  but thanks for reading this book and for voting on it is very much appreciated thank you. This one-shot it is one of my favorites so enjoy 💖💖

"Lou, when are we supposed to be doing that video?" Harry asks in a rough voice.

Him and Louis just got through with a great morning fuck and now they're laying naked beside each other on top of Louis' sheets, sweating and breathing heavy onto one another's bodies. Louis's got his face pressed into Harry's neck and groans at the question, shaking his head.

"Can't we just sleep for another few hours and record it when you get home tonight?" He mumbles into Harry's soft, soft skin.

"Nope, you've put it off for a week now and your little Tomlinsters are getting impatient," Harry tells him carefully. "I don't leave until noon anyways so that gives you a good four hours to wake up and get it over with. Also, I've got to admit I'm a little hurt that I didn't wake you up enough with my fantastic blowjob."

Louis huffs a laugh through his nose and smiles slightly, twisting his body and his head so that he's looking straight up at Harry's face. "Don't let my anti-morningness knock you down. Your blow job was as wonderful as always, it's just the pounding into you that's stolen all of my built up energy."

Harry chuckles a bit at that and smiles down before he reaches a hand up to comb through Louis' hair, the long tufts flowing smoothly through his fingers. It's funny how originally, they both grew their hair out long as part of a dare that someone suggested for one of Louis' videos, but now - about five months later - they keep both of their manes long for the facts that it gives them something to grab on to during sex and they simply look pretty damn hot.

"We need to shower," Harry notes, scrunching his nose for effect and ignoring Louis' eye roll.

"Keep on making excuses to get out of this bed, Styles, and I'll have to find another guy to do the boyfriend tag with," Louis warns.

Obviously it's an empty threat, though, so Harry takes a chance and slowly moves Louis off of his chest, squirming out from underneath him and rolling until his feet fall flat on the floor. Louis let's himself be moved but huffs in stubbornness, instantly settling himself back on his side of the bed properly and yanking the comforter up to his chin. He get's about ten seconds of shut-eye before Harry's tugging down at the blanket.

"No, no, no," Harry tuts, struggling to pull the comforter down against Louis' grip. "We need to wake up, that's what the goodmorning sex was for."

"Wasn't 'goodmorning sex', it was just morning sex which means that we fuck in the morning time and I get to go back to sleep afterwards," Louis quips.

He's got the comforter in a firm hold and Harry soon gives up with a sigh which makes Louis smile slightly in victory. It's quite a nice feeling while it lasts, and then there's a heavy weight on top of him, bouncing up and down and nearly knocking the breath out of him.

"If you're not gonna get up, I'm going to bounce on you until you get so annoyed that you have to get up!" Harry exclaims as if it's the most genius plan ever.

Louis desperately tries to ignore him by shutting his eyes and keeping his body completely relaxed, but he can't help but start laughing eventually at how stupid the boy is. He figures Harry won't let up anytime soon so he just shoves him sideways and slides his feet down to the ground.