silk ties and glittery floors

Summary:

Louis takes Harry to Magic Kingdom, and Peter Pan decides to flirt with Harry. Louis isn't pleased.

So so so sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy, but I hope you enjoy this story. 💖

"Harry let's go, we're going to be late." Louis called, voice echoing in between the flimsy, paper-thin walls of the hotel. This was the fourth time this quarter, Louis bringing his Harry to Disney Land. And, while it wasn't like Louis didn't have the money, Disney Land is exhausting, and he doesn't want Harry to compare himself to the Disney Princesses, not when he was one in his own right.

"Lou, you know I scheduled us five minutes early. Can't be late—we're going to Magic Kingdom, after all. What I've been waiting for all week. Now you—let's go." Harry had finished situating the Minnie Mouse headband (bow and all) to keep his hair back, because it was hot and he would be doing lots of walking, and he might sweat. He grabbed Louis by the arm, hoping to drag him out of the suite without his pants hitting the floor a few times. Louis decided that wasn't going to be the case, spinning Harry around and grabbing him by the forearm harshly. Harry smiled, eyes twinkling, as Louis inched his hand down to Harry's, interlocking their fingers and pulling them out of their suite.

Harry and Louis sat on the back of bus, watching the children annoy their parents and scream about all the fun they'd have. Louis looked up at Harry, watching his eyes light up as they followed a little girl adorning a Belle costume.

"Excuse me, love," started Harry, grasping the girl's attention.

"Yes?"

"What's your name?"

The little girl stared, possibly caught off guard. Harry was usually straight forward when it came to kids; they always loved him, no matter what he said. "Elizabeth. I go by Lissa," she told him, surprisingly formal, still inspecting Harry to see if he was good news.

"Well, Lissa," began Harry, and Louis watched the cute exchange between the two. "You're a very pretty princess. Are you going to visit the other princesses today?"

Lissa giggled, nodding her head softly, and her blond curls bounced gently. "Yes. I get to see Belle! I love Belle!"

"I'm sure Belle will love you, too, you know. They're always nice to fellow princesses." And with that Lissa smiled, waving at Harry as her mother asked for her to sit down.

"I love you," Louis whispered, pecking at Harry's flushed cheek. Harry looked down at their intertwined fingers in his lap, smiling.

"I love you, Lou."

After hopping off the bus at Magic Kingdom, and they gave the worker their park hopper passes. Harry couldn't knock the smile off his face, which made Louis smile, because he loved Harry so much, and he'd do anything to make him happy. Even if that was going to Disney a record number of times.

They went over to the Peter Pan section of the park, because it was one of Louis' favorites, which automatically made it Harry's favorite. Louis pulled out his fast pass (an all-around one, because sometimes money can buy happiness) and flashed it to the brooding teenager working the line.

"Thank you, sir." He nodded politely, waving the couple through. They trekked to the entrance of the ride, observing the scenery constructed around them. Well, Harry was. Louis was staring at Harry, because his face was far more beautiful than any of the faux trees and vines on the walls, and the glitter that was literally everywhere. He didn't care, but Harry was in his element, and that's all that mattered.