chapter twenty-three

Emmett

....

Finally, we were five minutes away. Honestly, I'm really struggling. My stomach is killing me and I don't even think I have five minutes of waiting left in me. But to my joy and surprise, we finally pulled into a driveway, and after David texted a bit on his phone the garage door opened and the car pulled in. I didn't even have it in me to try and figure out where we were, the only thoughts I had were of getting to the bathroom. Soon as the garage door closed, out the side door of the house, a woman came out followed by a man. I couldn't quite see them well because of the lack of light but as soon as the lights flickered on the door next to me opened and David stood there. Sam and his Mom were already exiting the car. David bent down and started unclipping the car seat. For once I was happy he was getting me out of here but to my horror and dismay the short moment I let myself feel relieved I fucked myself because I lost concentration and without being able to stop what had started a stream of pee flowed out and into the diaper quickly followed by poo. I couldn't hide my shock and horror at what had just happened. I could see myself physically  shaking as tears pricked my eyes, and when David started to walk in the direction of the trunk and everything I feared would happen happened, David said with a soft tone, "oh, looks like it's time for a little change huh?" He didn't expect a reply and I didn't have it in me to argue or fight, I just felt defeated, nothing felt real at the moment and I just wanted to hide, so I just buried my face into the crevice between his neck and shoulder. I noticed he started talking to someone but I just tuned everything out.

I just wanted to pretend nothing was real, and it wasn't till I was suddenly being pulled away from David and onto a mat. I desperately reached out my hands towards him to pick me back up but he just tutted and shook his finger before speaking, "No baby. I know you're a bit stressed right now but I need you to be still for Daddy, alright? I promise it'll be over before you can blink, but I can't keep you in this stinky little diaper, you'll get a rash." I started to attempt to move away from him but he pulled me back towards him with ease and as soon as he undid the first strap of the diaper I lost it and all my emotions just burst. At first, I was furiously angry and screamed curses at him as I tried to shake him off, curses spurred from my mouth without thought or hesitation as I thrashed around, "You disgusting son of a bitch, DON'T TOUCH ME!" He continued undoing the last strap as if the room only held silence. I yelled louder, "YOU JUST LOVE TOUCHING YOUNG BOYS HUH? YOU PIECE OF SHIT, GET OFF M-" Suddenly, I felt a sting as David suddenly popped my thigh. That shut me up and I just felt overwhelmed. Tears started to fall and I couldn't help myself as I now started begging, "Pleaaassse noo~ Pwease?" He opened the diaper and now I couldn't get words out, all that came out of my mouth were wines and a spew of unrecognizable words. I looked around me for help and saw blurry images of people around me. I reached towards one for help, and I saw the figure approach me as I reached out to them, but they didn't pull me away from him, but instead sat down next to me and wiped my tears away as they rubbed and patted my belly. I saw her, she was a lady I didn't recognize, and although mentally I knew she was also one of these crazy people I still reached out to her incomprehensibly asking for help. She just tried to comfort me by telling me David was almost done, and that I was being a good boy. When David began lifting me up and wiping me down there, I tried to push him off and cover my privates but to no avail. David easily worked around me and all I could do was lay there and cry until he was finally finished.

As soon as he was done he hurridly changed me into a new shirt mumbling to himself about how he forgot to place a bib on me on the car ride here, and that I made quite a mess of my shirt, then he quickly lifted me up to his chest and began to bounce me. I tried to curl up and hide, and I clung to his shirt as I soon began to hiccup while cries still left my lips. He rubbed my back as he spoke softly, "SShhh, it's okay, I'm done. I'm sorry, I'm done. You were such a brave boy for Daddy, you know that? I'm so proud of you." He kept speaking comforting words as he bounced me and walked around. I'm ashamed to admit that it was working in calming me till all that left my mouth were hiccups. I still clung to him and hid though. My mind finally recognized what I just did and I was beyond embarrassed, and the worst part was that I cried and begged to some strange crazy lady who also saw how I shit myself and was being changed into a fucking diaper. I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I just felt very vulnerable a sensitive. Honestly, even the comfort from the cause of my embarrassment was nice. A part of me felt uncomfortable for feeling this but I pushed that part of me away because if I let go of this comfort right now, I don't think I could stop crying ever again, so I held on till my eyelids felt heavy and I entered a nice dream.

When I woke up I was in a hellish nightmare because the face I looked up at opening my eyes was the doctor that David and Autumn brought me to after first kidnapping me. I wanted to cry again despite the painful puffiness of my eyes after seeing how he was holding me in his arms as he sat on a couch. I didn't know what to do but wiggle and look around me for help, I don't want another shot. I saw David standing in front of his brother and they seemed to be having a conversation. As soon as I saw David a wine left my throat and he looked at me as I tried to wiggle out of the Doctor's arms as I made grabby hands at him as a sign to get me away from this demon. His eyes quickly softened and he smiled. Understanding what I wanted he pulled me away from that demon and I was back in his arms. Honestly, I couldn't very much explain or even comprehend my actions, I just know that I felt very sensitive right now and that between the two evils of David or the Demon Doctor, I choose David. David's chest and shoulders just sometimes feels so big and warm, and I feel that I can just hide from anything in his arms. The thought makes me cringe at myself but I knew deep down that it's true. I clung to him and barrier myself in his chest.

After chuckling, David spoke to his brother again," I guess he still remembers you from the Doctor's office, don't worry he'll warm up to you. Honestly, he's still warming up to everyone, this is the first time he's actively wanted to be picked up." This time his brother spoke, "Yeah, I hope he warms up to me soon, I'm definitely going to spoil him with lots of sweets and toys and become his favorite, although I can't see him as often now that we've moved a bit further out from your house, later he'll be crying every time he has to leave." David laughed almost struggling to get the words out, "We'll see about that, you remember Sam was four years old before you could hold him without him crying!" I could hear his brother let out a sigh," Yeah, well Sam hated my beard that I worked so hard to grow out, after four years I had finally given up and shaved, and ever since we've been peas in a pod. I'm pretty sure I can win Emmitt over much sooner, just give me some time." David just said, "we'll see", before a woman called out to David and the name Robert to the Kitchen saying that dinner is ready. 

Before I could gather myself I was forced out of Davids's arms, and into a high chair by a big wooden table, despite my whines and signal of grabby hands again. David sat on one side of me while an unfamiliar young-looking guy sat on my other side. Next to David was his wife and next to her was the woman who tried to comfort me during that terrible diaper situation earlier. Next to the unfamiliar guy was Sam and next to Sam was the scary Doctor, he sat across from the weird woman. There was a spread of food on the table and although I was hungry instead of asking for my food like usual, I curled into myself and looked down as I fidgeted with my thumbs. 

There were now two new faces that have seen me like this and I just wanted to hide again.