chapter four

Emmett

....

My mouth gaped opened and my eyes widened. He couldn't be serious, in all the fifteen years I've been alive my parents hadn't laid so much as a hand on me, and this psycho just threatened to spank me. I was shocked and dumbfounded. If this crazy man wasn't holding me down right now I'd have spit in his face.

Before I could get another word out the guy started to pick me up. I struggled as much as I could, my heart was beating like crazy. I could hear the just as crazy lady in the background trying to talk the guy out of it, but this guy was determined. I started cursing like crazy, I felt infuriated. They were trying to humiliate me and I wasn't having it. My mind and thoughts are strong, but this guy's strength easily overpowered me and the next thing I know I'm laying over his lap with the diaper pulled down and my ass completely exposed.

"Now I'm gonna swatt your little bottom five times, and afterward I want to hear an apology for hurting mommy and daddy's feelings, you hear me?"

I was a bit speechless at the sudden position I was in, but the man didn't seem to feel the need to wait for an answer, because before I could fully process this situation I felt a hard slap. An incoherent sound seemed to have accidentally slipped out my mouth, but I wasn't really focused on that. I had never felt such a painful sensation before and I didn't like it at all.

I usually always curse at the people who I've gotten into fights before and had taken a swing or two at me, but this was different. It hurt a lot, and the hits just kept coming, each hit just a little harder. It was really painful, he kept hitting in the same spot. I thought I could keep it together during the first hit, but when the third hit came, my eyes teared up and my nose started running and by the fourth hit, I was a crying mess and was wriggling around begging him to stop. I forgot what number he was on but when I didn't feel anymore smacks to my bottom I felt huge relief. I felt relief, but I couldn't seem to stop the tears and snot from running. I also started to hiccup.

I felt arms reach under my underarms lifting me up and into the very lap who created this pathetic crying mess. I felt so humiliated, I wanted to hit, kick, curse, anything to make this feeling go away but I wasn't in a position to do so. This guy could do anything he wanted to me with the condition my body was in. I don't think I could handle further humiliation after what he just did to me.

After placing me on his lap, the man went on to press me against his chest and start rocking me a bit and hushing me. I felt him stand as a hand rubbed my back, but I couldn't really see much of anything because of the tears blurring my vision. I tried my hardest to stop crying, it was embarrassing, I hadn't cried in years and even then they were just a slip of tears, I wasn't actually wailing and crying out.

The man started talking in what sounded like some comforting baby tone,

"Don't cry baby, it was for your own good. We love you so, so much. If you cry so much you'll become dehydrated, hmm?"

I felt super uncomfortable as he spoke. After a minute or two I'd managed to get myself under control, but the hiccups didn't seem to want to go away and my face was all coved with tears and snot. I'm sure I'm as red as a tomato, If people at school saw this, I'd become a laughing stock; I'd definitely drop out, I could never face my friends again. Though, It still felt humiliatingly terrible to be spanked at the age of fifteen by total nutjob strangers, then cry in front of them like I actually was some kinda baby. It seriously hurt my pride.

I could hear the man talking to the women like I wasn't actually there in front of them or could hear or understand what they were saying.

"Honey, could you get some wet wipes and a bottle from the fridge."