chapter two

Emmett

....

My body felt heavy and my head felt groggy. The light hurt my eyes, my limbs felt so heavy and awkward. I seriously didn't like this, my limbs wouldn't move how I wanted them to, so after a few attempts at reaching for my eyes, I finally manage to block them from the sun's rays. The situation started to sink in slowly, the last thing I remember is waiting for my friends in the ally so we could drink and smoke together. Me and Gabriel were going to start drinking without Mia since she was late, but then these two men blocked us in the ally. They put a rag over Gabriel's mouth! The panic slowly started to rise in my chest. 'WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO GABRIEL?!' 'DID MIA AT LEAST MANAGE TO GET AWAY?!' As I was freaking out I tried to get up but my heavy body didn't seem to want to cooperate with me, 'And why won't my body move right, what the fucking hell?!' My eyes had finally adjusted to the light; my head also felt heavy but I managed to turn it so that I could look at where I was, and I was confused and terrified at the sight before me.

There where bars facing me, and outside those bars, I saw a whole bunch of baby crap. The walls were painted a light shaded aqua color, a big brown tree with little koala bears sleeping and hanging off of the tree. The carpet was a light wood with an aqua colored carpet, and there were baby toys placed neatly in the corner of the room; there was a rocking chair next to the bars in front of me, and just off in the far corner of the room was some sort of big table? I was as if I was in some sort of babies roo-... If I was in a baby's room.. that could only mean these bars .... I managed to move my head so that I could look around me.

I sighed and whispered under my breath"Well fuck me, I'm in a freaking crib..." 

My heart sped up and I about used all the strength in my body to sit up. I kinda wish I hadn't because what I saw made my face grow pale and my heart drop, I felt dizzy. When I looked down at myself, I wasn't wearing anything but a...diaper? My breathing grew heavy and uneven. 'What the hell did those guys in the ally do to me, Is this some freaking sick joke?' 'Where did my clothes go? What'd they do to me' I needed to get out of here and fast! I needed to escape before they come back. Then when I escape I'll get help and find Gabriel, and find out if Mia is ok and managed to escape before the kidnappers saw her.' Escape needed to be the main focus of my mind, I'm usually good at sneaking out of my house at night, and I even sneaked out a police car when I got caught drinking at a party once, but in those situations, I had control over my movements and my body didn't feel so weird. 

I put all my power into standing up, the crib was oddly big in size and the bars were weirdly pretty high, but I think I could manage to climb over it. I tried to stand on my own, but as soon as I fully managed to stand, my legs felt oddly weak and were shaking. I plopped right back down, my upper body forcefully pulled back by the weight of my fall, but I managed to keep my body from hitting the bars behind me.  My body just wouldn't work. Grabbing the bars, I tried to get up again but before I could shakily get back on my feet I heard the doorknob turn. My heart was beating so fast, the people who kidnapped me were finally showing themselves. I thought I'd see both men from the ally walk in but instead of both the men in the ally, only one man walked in the room.

A shiver ran down my spine. As soon as he saw me a light sparked in his eyes following a big smile. This guy seemed really creepy, and psychotic. Although I was scared, anger also flooded me. Who the hell would kidnap and humiliate a person like this. Put a fifteen-year-old in a baby room, in a baby crib, with a freaken baby diaper on?! This guy was truly some kind of sadistic-psychotic-crazy-pervert or something, and I want no part in it. I need to figure out how to get out of here. He had to have done something to me, my body wasn't moving properly. I tried to scoot away from him while he approached the crib, only managing to fall face-first into the mattress of the crib. I then heard a chuckle above me.

'Is that crazy bastard laughing at me?'

Suddenly I felt hands under my arms lift me up, I instantly tried struggling to get out of his hold screaming every curse I knew. But even then, his grip remained firm, not budging in the least. In his firm hold, he actually lifted me up, placing me on his hip. No matter how much I tried to resist against his hold. This guy did something to my body, so in my current position I can't do much harm or resist much; I got exhausted so quickly and it was terrifying.

"PUT ME DOWN!! YOU CREEP! YOU PERVERTED SHIT!"

Everything I was saying seemed to be going through one ear and out the other. He just pulled me closer until I was on his chest. He started shushing me as I cursed, struggled, and screamed. He started rocking back and forth. I tried hitting and pushing against his chest and out of his grasp, but his grip only tightened securely. He grabbed my hands.

"That's a No No! No hitting Daddy."

I went silent for a second, dumbfounded at the words that had just left his mouth. "Daddy"? He had to be fucking kidding me, this guy was truly crazy; is this some kind of sexual fetish or something? I need to get the hell out of here, I'm not gay or into that shit!! I quickly snapped out of my stupor struggling even harder than before. Just like before, his grip was like iron and didn't budge. Instead, he continued rocking and shushing, in a lame dumb attempt to comfort me like I was some kind of actual baby, It's only creeping me out and making me feel uncomfortable. I was struggling with everything I had, but then he suddenly started to move. My heartbeat sped up, and my breathing quickly grew uneven. I guess my kidnapper noticed because he continued rocking me while he walked. It didn't help at all, but I suddenly felt a big relief as he had only walked across the room and put me down, laying me on that big weird table thingy in the baby room. I was feeling so much better now that I was out of his perverted grip but then the man said something unbelievably disgusting.

"Have you used your diaper yet for Daddy? Hmm, Emmett baby?"

....

'Wait, WHAT!!?'