chapter thirteen

Emmett

....

As soon as I bit down I felt the man jerk in surprise before quickly pulling me away from his chest, a look of surprise on his face. I knew I definitely broke skin, I knew from the slight taste of iron on my teeth. I glared at him but he didn' even flinch. He closed his eye's for a few seconds, opening his eyes he sighed and finally spoke,

"Emmett, you can't bite. That's definitely a no no!"

My glare intensified and I yelled at him,

"Let me use the bathroom, a grown man shouldn't be looking at a fifteen-year old's junk like that!"

He just gave me a confused and worried look on his face in return. He sighed,

"Emmett, you're just a baby. Daddy would never do anything to hurt you, there is nothing wrong with me seeing your little pee pee."

I felt my face heat up at his word choice on describing my thing.

"Daddy's only going to change your diaper, you wouldn't want a rash on your little bum now, would you? I promise it'll be really quick, then we can go and eat breakfast."

He didn't even give me time to answer, he turned towards Sam who just watched from a distance and began speaking to him, 

"I think he's stressed. Could you go and get one of his pacifiers out of his diaper bag, I left it by the couch in the living room."

He turned towards me once again,

"Little man, I'm letting this go now because you haven't been here long, and I don't want to have to spank your behind two days in a row and so early in the morning, but if this happens again after today, I'm gonna spank you real good. You don't seem to know, but actions have consequences so don't make me repeat myself, try to be good today. Make sure that if you feel the need to bite again, all you have to do is tell someone and they'll get your binky right away. That way you can't hurt someone, you hear me? That really hurt little man, can you say sorry to Daddy? Hmm?"

Again, he was making me apologize. He sounded like he was talking to some little kid, I would've cursed at him but as soon as he said the words 'spank your behind' I felt a chill run up my spine. This man spanking me honestly hurt like hell. It was both humiliating and painful, a feeling I never wanted to experience again. I don't want to apologize but I definitely didn't want him to spank me again. The man was staring at me waiting for me to apologize, I turned my head away in an attempt at avoiding his eyes, but he only turned his head in the same direction still looking at me and keeping eye contact. He repeated himself,

"Hmm?"

After a couple of seconds of the guy staring at me, I finally sighed in defeat. I gave in... I could feel my face heating up as my eyes seem to find the floor  suddenly interesting,

"I'm...I'm sorry D...Dad..Daddy..."

I'm sure the sound of my voice was barely audible, but the man in front of me seemed to had heard me perfectly well, his stern face quickly morphed into a big proud smile,

"Thank you, baby, so so much! Daddy is soooo proud of you, you know that, right?!"

He was planting kisses all over my face, speaking in between each kiss. He hugged me to his chest and I could tell that he could crush me if he wanted to as he squeezed me tightly, but he was careful with being gentle.

I felt gross and just wanted to wipe away all the places he kissed, but my limbs didn't allow me to so instead I opted to wipe my face onto his shirt as best I could as he laid me once again against his chest. Wiping my face I could hear the footsteps of Sam as he made himself back up the stairs. He called out to his Dad and his footsteps came closer until finally coming to a stop. My head still lay on David's shoulder, I turned my head to look in Sam's direction. My neck hurts from trying to balance my head all morning, I'm pretty sure that these people might be giving me some drug through liquids or food they've given me, I bet that bottle last night might have even had a drug inside. I don't want to ingest any more of the drug but it's not like I can test my theory by not eating, I need to stay alive long enough to get out of here. Also, I don't think I can handle being spanked in front of the Sam kid for not eating, I don't even want to imagine something so humiliating happening, the tiny bit of pride I had left wouldn't let me. I sighed and felt the man lift me off his chest again, this time repositioning me and cradling me in his arms. 

I squirmed a bit. I watched as he slowly brought a pacifier to my lips, I glared at him and tightened my lips closed. He tapped my lips with the pacifier a few times in an attempted to get me to open up. When I didn't the man spoke in his patronizing baby voice,

"Come on little guy, remember what we talked about earlier?"

I looked at him, and he wore a stern look on his face. I knew I couldn't hold out, he was going to, once again, get his way in the end, no matter how much I try to rebel. I kept my lips sealed for a few seconds before finally getting up the nerve to give in, I finally opened my mouth and that damn man happily slipped the pacifier in. I rolled my eye, to which he decided to ignore with that stupid smile still on his face. 

The man told Sam to head downstairs, then proceeded to the baby room. My stomach churned the closer he got to the room. He walked into the room laying my onto the big table in the corner once again. He grabbed some changing supplies from the bottom of the table, and I felt my palms grow sweaty. He stood back upsetting the supplies onto the side of me. I guess he could see I was nervous because he grabbed my hand and squeezed and rubbed it, I guess he was trying to comfort me, I pulled my hand away. He smiled at me before he finally untaped one side of the diaper and I unconsciously bit down on the pacifier. I decided to close my eyes, and in what felt like forever the man finally finished changing the diaper, taping the diaper up. I opened my eyes and watched as the man went to the closet. He was looking through the outfits. After a while he finally chose one walking back in my direction. I couldn't help but feel a little relieved that he was finally putting clothes on me. I really felt uncomfortable being undressed In front of everyone, even if they were all crazy. He pulled the shirt over my head, and of course, they had little buttons at the bottom. After buttoning the bottom he pulled the tight pants up my legs. I looked down at what I was wearing and noticed that the shirt had white with a picture of a big panda in the middle, the long sleeves, and the pants were black. You could see the outline of the diaper, but having clothes on was better than not having any on. 

At last, he was done. With a big smile, he clapped his hands in front of me,

"Yayyy, finally done. I bet you feel soo much better"

He picked my hands up and made me clap too. I ignored him. He then picked me up and we finally headed downstairs. I could feel my stomach rumbling. I held on tight as he went down the stairs and in the direction of the kitchen. The dining room was right next to the kitchen, he stopped in the dining room. I didn't notice last night because it was so dark, but as he headed to the corner of the dining room, it came into sight. It was a high chair, the things babies sit in so that they can eat. Of course. I couldn't even bring myself to be surprised, I only felt dread. I sighed as the man maneuvered holding me on one hip with one hand and picking the highchair up and setting it at the head of the dining room table with the other. I watched as he unfastened the little table at the head of the highchair, then he sat me down. I almost didn't notice as he buckled me into the thing. He clicked the table back into place then smiled at me before giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

"I'll be right back, I just gotta wake Mommy up and then get started on breakfast. I know you're hungry just be patient."

I finally left, and I thought I was finally alone when I spotted Sam on the couch on his phone. I wonder what these people did to my phone? I didn't want to dwell on it. I looked around the living room and into the kitchen that was right in front of me. I couldn't spot in weapons I could maybe use, from my angle. I thought about getting a closer look but thought it better not to with Sam sitting so close to me. I looked at Sam once again, I shouldn't have because this time we made eye contact. He smiled at me as he stood up from the couch, he was coming this way. Just my luck...