-part 7-

"are you ready," gabby asked me.

"huh?" i asked, looking up from my phone. i was sitting on the bed in my comfy and i was eating chips.

"the game starts in two hours," she exclaimed.

"chill...i should wear my messi jersey just to fuck with them," i said chuckling.

"actually i'm pretty sure theyre all messi fans," she said matter-of-factly.

"pfft who isn't?" i said.

"go come on get dressed!" she said pushing me off the bed.

i grabbed a spare fc barcelona jersey that gabby had, man did that girl have a collection. i grabbed some jean shorts and left my hair down. i would probably regret it later when it got all frizzy, but i'll bring a hair tie just in case.

i got out of the bathroom and gabby was sat waiting for me.

"come on!" she said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me.

"i'm coming! i'm coming!" i exclaimed, attempting to pull my wrist away but she had a pretty strong grip.

she pulled me all the way outside where henry was waiting in his car.

"you're coming too?" i asked him.

"yeah i booked a seat right next to yours," he said with a smug smile.

"ugh i hate you." i told him.

"i know," he said as we began to drive out of the neighborhood.

we spent the whole ride talking about kangaroos for some reason.

when we arrived there was still thirty minutes until the game started so we had time to find out seats.

we had just sat down when i felt my phone vibrate. i looked down to see who it was and when i saw i immediately smiled.

i answered and out the phone up to my ear, "heyy."

"heyyyy." he said back.

"sorry i didn't call yesterday, i was exhausted," i told him.

"i can imagine, so how's barcelona?" he asked.

"it's really nice, it's been nice to hang out with my family. we're actually at an fc barcelona game right now."

"ugh i'm so jealous," he groaned.

"as you should be," i told him with a laugh.

"hey i've gotta go, i'll call you later alright," he said suddenly.

"oh yeah, that's fine," i said, slightly confused.

"alright love you." he said quickly.

"love you too," i said before hanging up.

immediately after i out my phone down gabby looked at me and raised her eyebrow, "was that leo?"

"leo? who's leo?" henry asked.

"leo is y/n's boyfriendddd." gabby said teasingly.

henry looked at me for confirmation and i nodded, "since when have you had a boyfriend?!"

"uhhh a few weeks." i mumbled, really wishing we could change the subject.

"yeah but she's liked him since like sophomore year," gabby told him, i gave her a harsh glare and she just laughed.

"that is not true!" i said hitting her shoulder.

"he's liked her since the 1st grade though," she said while i laughed.

"imma need to talk to him sometime soon," he said rubbing his chin.

"yeah whatever," i said slumping in my seat.