-part 27-

"we have to get back," i told him.

"just one more," he said as he leaned in again.

i then stood there as i realized my position. i was kissing pablo gavi, the goddamn golden boy. oh shit what was gabby gonna say. i forgot all about gabby once he kissed me again.

he pecked my forehead before pulling away, his hand still around my waist. he leaned down and picked up the bag of snacks i had gotten from the grocery store.

he pulled me along with him through the rain.

oh yeah, did i mention we kissed in the rain. classic rom-com moment.

i walked by his side, with his hand rested on my waist and i rested my head on his shoulder. he moved his hand from my waist up to my shoulder and kissed my forehead again.

i wrapped one of my arms around his torso, and it was unbelievable how comfortable i found the position.

as we walked up the sidewalk to the house, we both moved our arms away from each other and acted like we hadn't even touched each other on the way back, which was shockingly extremely difficult.

"act like nothing happened," i told him as i got out the house key from my pocket.

"i don't know if i'll be able to resist the urge to kiss you," he whispered into my ear as we walked into the house.

i punched him on the arm as we walked up the stairs, to which he only chuckled. we walked into my room and i shut the door behind us.

i grabbed us both a towel from my bathroom so we could dry off.

"tell pedri to bring you some extra clothes," i said as i handed him the towel. he used it to dry his hair, and when he removed the towel it looked messy, which i found adorable.

"what?" he asked me, it was then that i noticed i had been staring.

i immediately blushed and looked away, "nothing."

i grabbed some clothes out of my nightstand, just shorts and a t-shirt, and went into my bathroom to change.

when i walked out pablo was standing and waiting for me. he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into him.

"stop you're gonna get me wet," i laughed, trying to get out of his grip.

"but i miss you," he said looking down at me.

i looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, he leaned in to kiss me and i let him. we heard a knock on the door and immediately jumped apart.

"hey, pedri's here," henry said popping his head into my room.

"okay we'll be right down," i told him, and he left.

"we could've been caught," i whisper yelled at pablo, but he just smiled at me like an idiot.

"what?!" i asked him.

"you get so cute when you're mad," he said.

"oh my god just come on," i said walking out of my room.

he followed me like a little puppy, and we walked downstairs to see pedri sitting at the couch with a bundle of clothes next to him. he was talking to merren, and i could tell by the mischievous look on her face that it was bad.

"oh no," i whispered. "what did you tell him?!"

"oh i just told him about that one time you got chased by seagulls at the beach!" she said turning to look at me.

"oh my- i dropped one cheeto!" i said.

i noticed that pablo was standing there holding his clothes awkwardly.

"you can change in my bathroom," i told him as i headed back upstairs.

he followed me once again and i lead him back to my room. he went into the bathroom to change, and i took the chance to look around my room.

in the few weeks that i had been staying here i had made it my own. i had added pictures of my family and friends to the walls along with some fairy lights. i went over to to the walls and examined the pictures, each one making me smile.

i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist from behind and i turned around to see pablo standing behind me.

"you look really pretty in that one," he said pointing at one of me laughing, gabby had taken that one at one of our sleepovers.

"i was laughing because i had just rickrolled gabby," i told him, to which he chuckled.

i walked over to my nightstand and grabbed my polaroid camera. i walked back up to him and he grabbed it from me. he wrapped an arm around me again, and angled the camera toward the two of us.

i leaned up and kissed his cheek, and i heard the click and flash of the camera. he took the picture out and waved it around in the air, hoping it would develop quicker.

once it was fully developed, i took it from him and placed it directly in the middle of my wall. in between one of me and gabby, and one of me and henry.

"perfect," he said, as he kissed me on the cheek.

"okay come on, it's time to watch a movie," i said excitedly, grabbing his hand and running down the stairs.

"you are literally gonna kill me," he said as he nearly tripped down the stairs.

"i know," i said looking at him with a cheeky grin.

"so what movie are we watching?"