-part 45-

well shit.

"it's not what it looks like!" leo and i said in unison, panicked looks on our faces.

pablo simply walked away and left the kitchen, i looked at leo and he still looked panicked.

"shit, shit, shit," i kept muttering, running my hands through my hair. i stayed panicked like that for a few minutes before heading outside to find him.

i found him in the backyard, leaning against a tree and looking at the sunset. i went and stood next to him before speaking, "i promise nothing happened."

"explain," he said calmly.

"i went in there to grab a water and he followed me in there i guess. he asked if we could still be friends and i said sure, i asked how his sister was. me and his sister were always really good friends. he mentioned something funny she did once and we both started laughing," i said quietly.

he nodded at my words, and seemed to think before choosing his words, "i believe you."

"oh thank god," i said, letting out a breath i didn't know i'd been holding.

"i promise you, i will never want anyone else. i will never need anyone else, not like i need you," i told him, looking up at him.

he leaned down to kiss me, and i kissed him back. we headed back inside and i immediately gasped.

i saw austin.

and leo.

kissing.

"i knew you were gay but this gay?!" i said looking at austin.

"wait you're gay too? oh no i'm getting infected by the gays!" i yelled out.

"help do something straight!" i said to pablo, and he kissed me on the forehead, but even he was in shock.

"i need to go cleanse my eyes!" i said running to the kitchen.

"if i come back and you are making out with pablo i'm going to kill you," i said to leo as i ran off to the kitchen.

i put my eyes under the running sink, cleansing them.

"you're actually rinsing your eyes?" i heard pablo ask from behind me.

"of course," i said, like it was common sense.

i got up from my position leaning over the sink and looked at him.

"so you're coming to the game tomorrow right?" he asked.

"wouldn't miss it," i said cheerfully.

"me and pedri can pick you up at around 11."

"pedri and i," i corrected. "but that's fine."

i pulled myself up, and sat on the counter. he took a step forward and placed his hands on my thighs. i leaned in and kissed him, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"THE STRAIGHTNESS! ITS HURTING MY EYES!" austin's voice yelled.

i pulled away from pablo to flip him off, before leaning back in. he turned around and i got on his back.

"yay piggyback ride!" i said childishly, to which he just smiled.

i planted a bunch of kisses on his cheeck and he carried me to the living room.

i looked at leo and mouthed to him 'you're gay', but he just smiled. pablo placed me back down on the couch next to pedri, and he got on the other side of me next to gabby.

pedri wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and pablo immediately noticed, "hey hands off!"

pedri just smirked, "no."