-part 31-

i awoke to the sun shining through the window, and i moved to get up, but someone pulled me back down.

"come back," he mumbled, and i got a good look at his morning face. his hair was messy, and his eyes were closed, but he looked adorable nonetheless.

i gave him a kiss on the cheek as a good morning, "we have to get up eventually."

"i know, but i don't wanna," he whined.

"such a baby," i said under my breath.

he opened his eyes and grinned up at me, sitting up to get a better view of me. after looking at me for only a few seconds, he began attacking me with kisses.

i giggled loudly as he kissed all over my face, and i grabbed his neck to stabilize him, and gave him a firm kiss on the lips.

"hmmm," he sighed happily, as he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

it was then that i looked around and noticed that we were on the couch. but no one from last night was here.

i finally managed to convince him to let me get up, and i walked into the kitchen to see a note on the fridge in henry's messy handwriting.

'y/n,
gabby and i went to drip off merren at a friends house, and we're probably gonna go hang out around town so we won't be back until later

btw, all the other left last night

love henry'

welp looks like i would have the house to myself for awhile, uncle cooper was out of town so even he wasn't an option.

"good morning," pablo chirped as he walked into the kitchen.

"you just always wanna be near me huh," i said, turning around to see him standing there.

"it pains me to be away from you amor," he said dramatically, putting a hand on his chest.

i rolled my eyes before turning back to the fridge and opening it. we didn't have that much food, and the stuff we did have didn't appease me.

"wanna go get some breakfast?" he asked as he hugged me from behind, almost as if he read my mind.

i turned around in his grip and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"yes," i said with a grin.

"let's go then amor," he said grabbing my hand and leading me to the front door.

i grabbed the house key and we both put our shoes on before walking out the door.

we walked along the same street that we always seemed to meet at, and we found a small little cafe that looked nice enough.

we sat down next to each other at a table in the back corner. we both looked at the menus and a few minutes into it, my phone buzzed a few times.

"omg she answered."

"you think she wouldn't?!"

"i dunno maybe she found a new boyfriend in barcelona."

i mouthed to pablo i'm gonna take this and walked out to the front of the cafe.

"what is this about?" i asked them, and most of them went quiet.

"we're coming to barcelona!" audrey finally shouted.

and the rest of them chorused, "surprise!"

"bro what? when?" i asked them.

"well we're sort of at the airport right now waiting for our flight," audrey said awkwardly.

"oh my goodness...have you spoken to my uncle about this?" i asked with a sigh.

"honestly your uncles kinda fine," andrew said.

"honestly i agree," a few people said.

"i hate all of you, look i'm at lunch with a...someone, call me when you get here." i said before hanging up on them.

i walked back into the cafe and sat back down, i sighed and rubbed me temples.

"something wrong amor?" pablo asked.

"my friends are coming to town."

"shouldn't you be...i dunno happy."

"i am, they're just a...handful," i said with a chuckle.

"well i can't wait to meet them," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"if they say anything about me it's most likely not true," i said with a sly grin.

"yeah i'm sure," he said rolling his eyes.

"hey sorry about the wait, could i get you guys started with a few drinks?" a waiter said coming up to our table.

i noticed he was a bit handsome, but nowhere near pablo. he seemed to be looking at me a little to much, and pablo seemed to have noticed because he clenched his jaw.

"i'll have a water," he said quickly.

"and for you ma'am?" he said turning to me.

"i'll just have a sweet tea," i told him.

"okay let me know if you need anything else," he said winking at me.

oh how the tables have turned.

i turned to pablo and saw he was still clenching his jaw, i put a hand on his cheek and made him face towards me.

"hey look, you are the person i'm kissing, not him." i said, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"i know," he mumbled.

"then why do you get so mad," i laughed.

"because even though i dont know what we are, i do know that i want you to be mine, and i wanna be yours." he said looking me in the eyes.

i blushed so hard at this, i was sure i was as red as a tomato. but the only thing i could bring
myself to do was kiss him.