-part 13-

"omg pablo gavi just started following you!" gabby yelled as she bathed into my room.

"how did you know? he literally just followed me two seconds ago."

"i was refreshing his instagram page to see if he was gonna post anything new and i saw that his following list went up and i checked to see who it was and it was you!" she said all in one breath.

"slay i guess. hey do you want to make a tiktok?"

"I WANNA MAKE A TIKTOK," henry said as he ran into my room and jumped onto my bed.

"okay what should we do then?" i asked the pair and they both looked at each other and blushed before looking away.

"how about a throwback of some sort?" henry asked me.

"yeah we could do the savage dance!" gabby said with excitement.

i set up my phone in front of the wall and started the countdown. we did the dance but couldn't seem to stop cackling the whole time. we tried again but henry tripped and fell which made us laugh even harder.

we did it for a third time and even though we were still cackling we decided to post it anyways.

we lied down on my bed, breathless, and after a few minutes henry spoke, "we should go to a club tonight."

"we're underage henry!" i reminded him.

"my bad...there's this club my dad goes to for like super rich people and they don't even check your id." he said.

"well do you think you could convince your dad into taking us," gabby asked him.

"yeah if we gaslight him enough," henry said causing us all to cackle.

"i'm home!" a small girls voice announced.

"merren!" i said getting up to hug her as she stood in the doorway.

"you're finally back!" i said as i pulled away.

"yeah, i was only gone for two days!" merren exclaimed.

"yeah but i haven't seen you in months! merren this is my friend gabby, and gabby this is my little cousin merren." i said, and gabby and merren just smiled at each other.

henry walked out of the room, but before he left he whispered in my ear, "be ready by 8."