-part 33-

"okay we're here," pablo said from the drivers seat.

"i can't believe you took my seat," i said to henry, he had claimed the passenger seat.

"i'll give it back if you...kiss pablo," he said.

"bet," i said quickly.

henry climbed into the back and i climbed into the passenger seat. pablo then handed henry twenty dollars.

"the betrayal!" i gasped.

"come on now, just a little smooch," he said pointing to his lips.

i grabbed his neck and pulled him in giving him a kiss. henry gasped from the back and when i pulled away pablo just smiled like an idiot.

that was when i realized all my friends were waiting for us to open the door.

i unlocked it for them, "my bad."

"leo come on!" someone said and i turned to see that leo, my goddamn ex, was standing there with his mouth agape.

my jaw dropped too as he climbed into the seat.

"yall are goddamn traitors," i yelled angrily.

"what?!" audrey asked.

"he broke up with me," i exclaimed, pointing to leo.

"y'all were dating?" pablo asked from the drivers seat.

"what?!" they all yelled, looking at leo.

"i swear man i'm going to fucking kill you," andrew said climbing out of his seat to where leo was sitting.

"fight fight!" henry started chanting to which i slapped him on the back of his head.

"banish him to the back!" i yelled and andrew dragged him to the back of the bus.

"okay alls peaceful now." i said.

i looked around to see if everyone was here, andrew, audrey, zayn, ryder, lucy, melissa, austin, brandon, leah, kyla, hudson, cj, and...leo.

"all right we're good!" ryder yelled from the back.

"y/n play some music!" austin yelled from the middle.

"bet," i said plugging in my phone to the van.

i played my go-to playlist on shuffle and everyone immediately started screaming out the lyrics.

"WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER!"