-part 47-

a/n- this one's long and it has a lot of drama 🤭

"you know what i wanna take you on a date," pablo said suddenly.

"huh?"

"i'll pick you up tomorrow at noon," he said before giving me a quick peck on the cheek before heading back to his car.

the next morning i woke up and everyone piled up into my room. we all scrambled around looking for an outfit.

"did he say where he was taking you?" leo asked frantically.

"no he was just like i wanna take you in a date i'll pick you up tomorrow at noon," i said plopping down on my bed in defeat.

"there's only one person we can call," henry said looking at me.

i nodded before yelling out, "merren!"

within minutes she had picked out an outfit, that somehow would fit into any situation. she sat me down in a chair, and began to do my makeup.

"how the hell do you know how to do this?!" i asked as she finished up.

"makeup tutorials were my childhood," she said with a shrug.

"what do you guys think?" she asked, as she turned me to my friends.

they all gave her exasperated looks, and they were in shock. she had gone with a natural makeup look, but it still made me look cute.

"oh shit he's on his way," i said, looking at a text i got from him.

i looked around before realizing, "i need to take my meds!

i walked up to the cabinet in the bathroom, but i was horrified.

"shit shit shit!" i yelled.

"what?!" a few of them yelled.

"i ran out of my meds!"

"all of them?!" zayn asked.

i nodded before running my hands through my hair in panic.

"what am i gonna do? he's never met me without my meds! should i cancel on him?"

"look, we have gone too far just for you to cancel. so just go in there and try your best to act normal," merren said putting her hands on my shoulders.

"i'll try," i said, trying to calm myself.

suddenly the doorbell rang, and we all stood there not knowing what to do.

"ill get," audrey finally said.

we all slowly crept downstairs, and we heard gavi and audrey talking.

"oh you brought her flowers, how nice!" audrey said loudly enough for us to hear.

"i'll go get her," audrey said closing the door.

"good luck," everyone said to me.

"call us if anything happens," cj said.

"i will," i said, fidgeting with one of my rings.

i opened the door and he was standing there with flowers, i smiled and took them from him. i handed them to zayn who aggressively sniffed them and i walked back out.

"you ready amor?" he asked as we walked to his car.

"always," i said, smiling at him.

he opened the door for me and i got in while thanking him. he got into the drivers side and we began to drive.

"where are we going?" i asked him curiously.

"i'm going to take you around town, we can go to a few stores and get some lunch," he said.