-part 29-

"whose dog is this?!" i asked standing over henry.

"shh you'll wake him," gabby said jokingly petting him.

"oh that's mine," a voice said coming out of the kitchen with a bunch of candy.

"oh my god-ferran what have i said about going into random peoples houses," pedri exclaimed.

"i dunno, i tend to tune you out," he said eating an m&m.

"sorry y/n," pedri muttered patting me on the back.

"whatever, the more the merrier right! let's get started," i said settling into my spot on the couch.

pablo sat down next to me, and i was glad we were under a big blanket because he immediately grabbed my hand. i gave him a glare, but calmed down as soon as he rubbed circles on my knuckles with his thumb.

i threw pedri the remote and he began to scroll through the different programs we had on the tv. suddenly as he passed ratatouille, henry awoke.

"ooh i wanna watch ratatouille!" he exclaimed like a child.

pedri clicked on it obediently and it said in big red text that the rental had expired. henry immediately stood up in horror and shock.

"DoEs ThIS MeAn I BoUgHt RaTaToUillE FoR NoThInG?!"

"chill my guy," i said to which he glared at me, his mood lightened once he stuffed his face with m&ms.

eventually around twenty minutes later we found a movie, and we all sat in the couch petting ferrens dog as it began.

throughout the movie pablo scooted closer and closer to me. and eventually when i got pretty tired i gave in and put my head on his shoulder.

he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, so i could rest my head on his chest. i could hear his heartbeat, and it had a pretty calming effect on me.

he rested his chin on my head, and i could tell he had drifted off to sleep when his breathing slowed. i don't remember a time when i felt more comfortable.

i felt a blanket being pulled on top of us, and i felt my senses come back as i gained consciousness.

"how long do you think?" henry asked from above us.

"hmm i give them a few days," pedris voice said.

"yeah probably," henry said.

"pablo looks at her weird, like he likes her or  something," ferren said with his mouth full.

"no shit sherlock," pedri said with a chuckle.

i dug my head deeper into his chest and he kissed my forehead, letting me know he had woken up as well.

"so a few days huh?" he whispered into my ear.

"let me sleep," i whined, adjusting my position.

"alright amor," he said, making me melt as he kissed my cheek and pulled me back into him.