-part 11-

"wow," gabby said as she looked around the empty stadium.

"we were literally here yesterday," i snorted.

"but wow," henry said from the other side of gabby.

"you two," i said shaking my head.

we awkwardly walked towards xavi, the teams coach, and waited for i him to notice us.

"henry!" he said, immediately embracing him.

"hey xavi," henry said with a cheeky smile.

"we were just about to start why don't you guys go sit down," he said gesturing to the benches on the sidelines.

the boys came out of the locker room a few minutes, and gavi smiled and nodded at me when he walked by.

"okay boys, start off with some passing drills," xavi told them before having a conversation with henry.

"pedri!" pablo exclaimed as the ball flew towards the bench where we were sitting.

"i got it," i yelled at him.

i juggled the ball a few times, and it went higher into the air. i caught it with my chest before passing it back to them.

"nice, hererra," pedri said.

"thanks," i said with a cheeky smile.

i sat back down and noticed gabby gaping at gavi.

"what?" i asked her, causing her to snap out of her trance.

"he was totally just flirting with you," gabby said in shock.

"we didn't even exchange any words!"

"yeah but he smiled at you!"

"okay and?"

"pablo gavi doesn't just smile at girls, plus he invited you here in the first place."

i furrowed my eyebrows before replying, "even if he was, what would it matter? i have a boyfriend remember!"

"yeah yeah, but you really would rather date leo than pablo?"

"of course i would!" i said hitting her shoulder.

"uh huh," she said before going back to staring at pablo.

eventually they came to grab their waters for a break and pablo and pedri sat on the grass in front of us, leaning on their arms which were behind them.

"hi." he said with a smile.

"you speak english?!" henry asked shocked.

"henry!" i said leaning over gabby to hit him on the shoulder.

"ow!" he exclaimed as he gripped his shoulder.

"yeah a little," gavi said as he chuckled.

"do you play football?" he asked me.

"yeah i play for a club team back home," i answered.

"she's actually really good," gabby said, and she smiled at me. however i was just shocked that she spoke in front of gavi.

"okay boys back to practice!" xavi said to them.

"hmm i'll have to see you play some time," he said with a wink before jogging back on the field with pedri.

"see," gabby whispered into my ear, causing me to punch her on the shoulder.

was he really flirting?