Chapter 14 - Luke's House

I walked over to Luke, and just like Kara had said, I began to make out with him. I was surprised at how touchy feely and kissy we were around each other after only knowing each other for a week. I laid my arms on his shoulders, wrapping them around his neck. After a little while, I pulled away and smiled at him. He smiled back, telling me he enjoyed the kiss.

———

A while later, the music stopped and the party was over. We walked out of the gym and met up with our parents. While in the crowd, Luke and I were talking.

"Babe, maybe you could come to my house tonight? You could get to know my family a little better and they'll get to know you better?" He suggested.

"Yeah, great idea. But, only if my parents say yes, which might be hard," I warned him.

"Okay.." 

Once we found our parents, I asked my mum about going to Luke's tonight. It didn't seem like she was going to say yes at first, but I changed her mind.

"Addie, you know how I feel about that..." She told me.

"I know, mum, but don't worry. Nothing is going to happen. His parents would never allow anything like that to happen," I assured her.

"Fine.." She gave in, "but only if his parents are alright with it."

"Okay."

My mum turned to Liz and asked her, "it's alright if Addie stays over at your house tonight, right? I'm assuming Luke has already asked you."

"Yes, he has, and I'm perfectly fine with it. And I can assure you, nothing is going to happen between them.." She looked at Luke and me.

We both nodded, and mum smiled. She was allowing me to go. I was so glad. My parents and siblings went home, and Luke and I grabbed our stuff. His parents and we piled into their car.

———

We got to his house, and it was really nice. I walked in and was amazed at how nice it was. We got up to Luke's bedroom after he showed me around, and I realized I didn't have any clothes to wear to sleep tonight.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll give you something to wear," he said, handing me a t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts.

"Thanks Luke," I said, walking out of the room to go to the bathroom to change.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Luke asked.

"I'm going to change," I told him.

"You can change in here. I don't mind," he smirked.

"Okay," I agreed, walking back into the room.

I changed in the room quickly, and Luke was watching me as I figured he would. When I finished changing, Luke changed quickly into sweatpants without a shirt on. We went downstairs and I started talking to his parents.

"So, Addie, how old are you?" Liz wondered.

"Actually, I'm sixteen today," I answered.

"Really? Well happy birthday sweetie!" She told me.

"Thanks."

"Now, um, where are you, like, originally from?" Liz asked another question.

"Well, I'm of course from Australia, but I was born in Melbourne, but I moved here to Sydney when I was three," I liked talking to Liz. She's really nice. 

After a few more minutes, Liz went upstairs, saying that says that she was getting tired. I then yawned into Luke who was sitting right beside me with his arm around me.

"You tired, babe?" He asked and I nodded, "yeah, a little."

"You want to go to bed?" He wondered, and I nodded once more.

"Okay. But stay right there.." He said and picked me up. I squealed a little at first, but he carried me up the stairs, and I was smiling.

We walked into his room and he laid me onto the bed, then laid down right beside me. I began to giggle because this was so fun, having him carry me. I loved Luke so much. I though about that as I fell asleep, right next to him.