Chapter 21 - Cupcakes

At school, I had told Kara about tour. She was excited for me, but she didn't want me to be gone for so long. I told her there was a chance I wouldn't be gone on tour, but I made it clear that I wasn't completely sure yet.

I got home at around three thirty that afternoon. My mum had gotten home from work early. She took us inside and showed us four cupcakes she had made, one for me, Hudson, Bella, and her. They each had one word on them in all capital letters. They said, "FUN", "TOUR", "HAVE", and "ON". I rearranged the words to say: have fun on tour!!!! I was so excited!

"Oh my god, mum, thank you so much!!!" I screamed and hugged her. I was so glad she was letting me go.

I grabbed a cupcake and ran upstairs to my room. I called Luke immediately. He answered right after the second ring.

"Hey babe, what's up?" He answered with.

"My mum is letting me go on tour with you guys!"

"Really!??!"

"Yeah!! She just told me through cupcakes.."

"Oh my god, babe.. Tour is going to be amazing with you there!"

"It's going to be great not being away from you," I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah, same here."

"I love you Lukey," I used a cute little nickname for him.

"I love you Adds," he used a nickname for me.

"Want to come over?"

"Of course," He answered, "I'll be there in a little bit."

"See you then, babe," I said before hanging up.

Within fifteen minutes, Luke was over at my house. I heard him come in, then my mum welcome him. I could hear the movement of his feet coming up the stairs and coming towards my door.

"Hey babe," he said after walking in. He walked over to my bed as I said, "hey Lukey."

"I can't wait for tour.." He laid beside me

"Me neither," I smiled into the crook of his neck.

"It's going to be a lot better knowing that you're right there. You're going to have lots of fun with the boys and me, plus the 1D boys."

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet them."

"I can't wait to preform with them."

"I want to watch you preform," I just imagined the boys on a stage with thousands of fans cheering for them. The image in my mind was terrific.

"I want to know that when I run off the stage, you'll be right there, and I can kiss you and hug you right before and right after the show."

"Yeah. This is what you said you wanted the day I met you. I asked you if you could do anything at that moment, what would you be doing, then you said you'd be on tour with your bandmates."

"Actually, in my mind, I responded kissing you," he admitted. I thought that was so cute that he had liked me since he first met me.

"Aww, Luke.."

"Baby, but it's true. I've loved you ever since I saw you for the first time."

"Luke, when I saw you in the crowd, I immediately knew I had to talk to you, then when I began to talk to you, I fell in love with you. Not only for your looks but for your personality too."

"I love everything about you, and that's why I'm so psyched to have you coming on tour with us. I need to call the boys and tell them too."

"Okay," I smiled. I loved conversations like this.

He got out his phone and dialed a number, which I'm guessing was Ashton's. Ashton picked up soon after, and they began talking.

"Hey Ashton, guess what?" Luke told him and paused for Ashton's answer, "Addie is coming on tour with us! Tell the other boys too, since I'm guessing they're there.."

There was another small pause before he said, "um, yeah we'll be there soon... Okay see you then... Bye." He hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Want to go to Ashton's house?" He asked.

"Sure.." I responded and got up then walked out of the room and down the stairs beside Luke. I said goodbye to my mum and left for Ashton's with Luke, my new normal routine.