Chapter 16 - The Band

"Luke, please, can I just have my bag?" I asked.

"You get the bag back when you leave, now let's go.."

"Where?"

"Just downstairs. The boys should be here any minute. Let's go."

"Okay," I agreed, trailing behind him.

We walked downstairs and walked io the living room. No sooner did we sit in the couch before the doorbell rang. Luke and I both walked over to the door, and Luke opened it, revealing a dark-haired boy with dark eyes also.

"Hey, Cal! I want you to meet my girlfriend, Addie. Addie, this is my friend, Calum Hood," Luke introduced us.

"Hi," I said, hugging Calum. It seemed like he wasn't expecting a hug, but that's just my way of greeting people.

"Hi.." He said back, smiling.

"Come on in, Cal.. You're standing there like you've never been here before. And don't worry about Addie, she won't bite," Luke laughed a little, and I smiled.

"Okay.." He walked in, and Luke told him to go downstairs and get set up for practice with his stuff while he did the same.

A few minutes later, the door opened without a warning. I didn't know if it was one of his friends or one of his parents coming inside.

"Hey Liz!" I heard someone say loudly to Luke's mum, "where's Luke?"

"Downstairs, I think," Liz answered.

The boy came downstairs to see Calum and Luke setting up and me standing there, watching them. He had curly, light brown hair.

"Hey.." He said, migrating over to me, "Who are you?" He was trying to flirt with me.

"I'm Addie, Luke's girlfriend, thank you. And you must be Ashton." I said the first part with a little sass.

"Yeah, and sorry about that.." He turned away and looked at the boys setting up.

"Oh, hey Ashton," Luke turned around to see him, "have you met Addie?"

"yeah, just now," Ashton told him.

"And he tried to flirt with me," I added.

"Ashton..." Luke looked at him.

"Sorry, mate, I didn't know she was yours.."

"Okay. Go ahead and get set up, Ash."

———

A little while later, all of them were set up and they were ready to play a song for me. Michael was here now too. They began to play a song that they told me was called "Out of My Limit".

When that song was done, they played a total of three other ones. They were all amazing, and they had wrote them themselves. I loved the songs.

"Hey, guys, let's do a twitcam," Luke said, and added, "we can tell them the news.. Remember?"

"Yeah! We can tell Addie too!" Michael exclaimed.

"Tell me what?" I wondered.

"You'll see.." Luke smirked and pecked me in the lips. I was confused, but I couldn't wait to find out what they were talking about.