Chapter 18 - Go Away

"Babe?" I asked after knocking on the door.

"Go... Away..." She said slowly, sniffling and breathing in between her words.

"No, babe. What did I do? Was it something I said?" I wasn't leaving until she answered my questions.

"No..." She barely said, but I still heard her.

"Then what did I do? Please tell me, babe... It'll kill me if you don't tell me. Please," I begged. I wanted her to tell me what was going on because I had no idea. I'd feel terrible if she didn't tell me.

"No," she said once again.

"Well, at least open the door.." I knew she would say no, so I grabbed the key from up on top of the door frame and unlocked the door. I put the key back up and opened the door.

I walked in to see Addie crying and laying on my bed. I went over to her and laid down beside her. She turned over, not wanting to look at me. I hooked my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She tried to fight it, but she couldn't. I placed my head in the crook of her neck, whispering into her ear, "I'm sorry for whatever I did, babe.. Can you forgive me? Please?"

She turned towards me, but she was mad. She asked, "you don't know what you did? I bet you do.."

"No, babe, I seriously don't know what I did, but I'm sorry."

"Didn't you ever think that going on tour and leaving your girlfriend might hurt her?"

"Who ever said I was leaving you?"

"What?"

"Babe, I'm not leaving you. You can come with us if you want. They won't mind. The boys would actually love it if you came. Michael likes you. And we both know that Ashton likes you, um, more than a friend.. So he'll be okay with that. I'm not sure about Calum, but he seems to like you. They'll be totally fine with it. Just as long as you're fine with it. If not, we can do long distance? If you don't want to be away from your family, we can do long distance, anything is fine with me, but I'm not leaving you. I promise you that," I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"Okay. I'm fine with that. I'll come with you.." She said softly, but surely.

"Just as long as your parents are on board," I reminded her.

"Yeah. I hope they will be," she whispered into my ear before pecking my lips. She got off of my bed, and I did after her. We both walked out of the room and downstairs to where the boys were still talking to the fans.

*Addie's POV*

"... leaving February 20th to go to London. We're really excited. Oh! Look who's back! It's Luke and Addie!" Calum exclaimed.

Luke sat down, and I sat on his lap again. The other boys looked at us, wondering what had just happened because I ran off crying.

"Is everything okay? What happened?" Michael asked. He was worried.

"Yeah, and I'll tell you later," Luke told Michael. Michael nodded and continued with the twitcam.

------

Later when the twitcam was over, the boys left, and Luke and I were getting ready to go to my house.

"Mum, I'm going to stay over at Addie's house tonight if that's alright," Luke said to Liz.

"Yes, that's fine, just as long as you promi-" Liz was cut off by Luke, "Mum, nothing will happen, alright?"

"Alright.. See you tomorrow sometime," Liz said as Luke grabbed his bag of clothes and ran out the door in front of me. I waved goodbye to Liz, and she did as well.

Luke and I both got into his car, and I directs him to my house as we drove there. When we got there, we pulled into the driveway where my new car still was. Luke got out and looked at it.

"This is a sweet car.. Is it yours?" He wondered.

"Yeah. My parents got it for me yesterday for my birthday."

"Awesome!"

We walked in, and my mum came rushing over to see who was at the door. She smiled when she saw us and hugged me. Luke and I then walked upstairs into the bedroom and put our stuff in there. I got changed into my night clothes, too. Luke looked around my room and said, "this is a big room!"

"Yeah," I admitted.

"It's nice, though.."

"Thanks," I smiled, and he watched me finish changing.

Once I was finished changing into one of my large t-shirts and shorts, we laid down onto the bed and turned on the TV. We laid there watching shows until we fell asleep in each other's arms.