Chapter 19 - Love

I woke up the next morning and Luke was right beside me. He woke up after hearing me yawn. He smiled at me, turning towards me in the bed. He placed a kiss on my right cheek, then whispered to me, "I love you.."

"I love you," I whispered back.

I had gotten up and brushed my hair before going downstairs with Luke to get breakfast. I got breakfast and sat on the couch, and Luke did the same.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" He asked back.

"Maybe we can have a lazy day? Just watch movies and relax..." I said. I wanted to have a lazy day so bad.

"Okay. What movies do you want to watch?" He wondered.

"Star Wars Marathon?"

"Star Wars?"

"You've never seen them?"

"No.. And how many is 'them'?" 

"Six. They're all a little more than two hours. There were three originally, then they made three others as prequels. They're awesome though. We have all six."

"Okay. Star Wars Marathon it is!"

I got out all six movies and placed them beside the entertainment center where the TV was. I put in "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace". We continued through all of the movies until we could get to "Return of the Jedi", episode six. 

When all of the movies had finished, it was about 10pm. The movies had taken about thirteen hours.

"Babe, it's a school day tomorrow, and it's about ten.. I think I should get going or my parents will be mad. But those movies were awesome. I loved them. Well.. I better get going," he quickly kissed my lips, "I'll see you hopefully tomorrow evening if possible."

"Okay. If not tomorrow, then I'll see you sometime soon, okay? Not too far away," I warned.

"It'll be soon, I promise," he whispered into my ear, "and I'm sorry about yesterday and surprising you with tour.."

"It's okay, Luke. I'm happy now. I can't wait. I just really want to go on tour with you guys and see stadiums full of fans screaming to see you guys and your friends in One Direction," I smiled at the thought of it. It was going to be amazing.

"Yeah.." I could tell he was thinking the same, "well, I'm going to text my mum quick, telling her I'm coming home. She'll worry if I don't."

"You're such a mummy's boy!" I told him and he nodded, agreeing with me, "but it's cute," I added.

"Okay, babe," he pecked my lips, "I'll see you soon."