Epilogue

December 3, 2031

Luke and I were getting ready for the party Michael and Hannah were having for the band's twentieth anniversary. We were rushing Evan and Eli to get out of bed since it was summer and they slept in.. even until one in the afternoon.

"Evan, get up," I shook him, hoping he'd wake up. He's such a heavy sleeper.

"LUKE!!" I cried out to Luke downstairs, trying to get him to come upstairs to wake Evan up so he could get ready.

"COMING!" I heard back from Luke. He can usually wake Evan up no matter what. He always has a new (and sometimes funny) way.

When he got into the room, I stood there with my hand on my hip and pointed to Evan who was still in a deep sleep.

"I got it," he assured me. He had brought the spray water bottle, of course..

He walked over to the bed and sprayed Evan a few times. Evan squirmed, but he still wouldn't wake up. Luke looked back at me, annoyed.

"Ugh," he said, flicking Evan's head. He then turned Evan onto his back, then opened his mouth, then sprayed water into his mouth. Evan coughed a little and sprung out of bed. He woke up to see me laughing at the way Luke woke him up.

"Shut the fuck up, mum.." He pushed the hair out of his face.

"Language.." I warned, "now get ready. We're leaving for Uncle Mikey's in an hour.. You better be ready."

"I will be.." He told me, getting up sleepily.

I let out a, "good" before leaving his room so he could get changed. Luke left with me, and we went to check if Eli was up yet.

"Eli, wake up, sweetie," I ran my hand on the top of his head, running my hands through his hair.

"I'm up, mum, I'm up," he got up just like his older brother, sleepily.

------

As soon as all of us were ready, we left for Michael's house. It took us only five minutes to get there, even though it seemed like longer since there was a fight in the backseat. Evan wasn't very happy today..

"Eli, what are you wearing?" Evan had asked.

"I'm actually wearing a nice shirt, unlike you," Eli fought back, pointing to Evan's band tee.

"Well, you look gay," Evan rolled his eyes at Eli.

"Evan Jackson! You do not speak to your brother that way! Just because he's six years younger than you, doesn't mean you can insult him like that. Plus, he doesn't look gay, he looks handsome," I told them.

"No, he looks gay.." Evan repeated.

"Evan Jackson! I told you once! I am not telling you again after this. You do not call your brother gay," I scolded again.

"Gay," Evan muttered.

"We can take you home and leave you there, grounded for a week! Then you won't be able to see Jasmine for another week.." Luke warned.

"Fine.." Evan agreed.

"Now apologize."

"I'm sorry Eli.. Your shirt is nice unlike mine," Evan said with no expression. I just rolled my eyes, not wanting to say anymore.

------

Later, after being at Michael's for about a half an hour, Calum and his family came. Evan was the first one to greet them, then began to talk to Jasmine.

"Hey Cal.. How are ya?" I asked, resting my arm on his shoulder.

"I'm mad since we're late. But someone wouldn't get out of bed this morning.." He looked over at Jasmine.

"Hm.. Her and Evan do make a great couple. The same thing happens to him a lot too," Luke came into the conversation.

"Well, I don't like the fact that she is three years younger than him, but yeah, I guess they do make a pretty good couple.." Calum agreed with Luke.

"You guys say that about everyone you see. Calum, you always told us that.." I butted in.

"Hey, but it's true.. See where you are now," Calum made a point. I realized that I had an amazing husband, two great kids, and the best friends ever. I loved how my life turned out and everyone in it..