Chapter 23 - Daddy

Later that night, the boys had all gone into their rooms to sleep, so Luke and I did the same. I laid down on the bed, and Luke got on top of me in only his sweatpants without a shirt on. He pressed his lips down onto mine.

When he got off of me, he took my shirt with him. I looked at him skeptically, but he just tossed it into the ground. His pants were dropped to the floor after that. He kicked them off of his ankles, then came over to me to unbutton and pull my skinny jeans down. I was left in my bra and underwear, and he was left in just his underwear.

"Luke.. What about your mum trusting us?" I whispered.

"She's not here to babysit us now, is she?" He responded.

"What?" He wanted an answer to what I thought was a rhetorical question.

"No.. She's not," I answered, hopefully giving him the answer he wanted.

"Exactly," he whispered, playing with my bra clasp.

(Smut Starting)

He slid my bra down my arms, flinging it across the room. He pulled my underwear down and his following mine.

"Babe.. You don't know how long I've wanted to do this.." He whispered.

"Luke," I whispered onto his neck before pausing, "me too."

"I love you, babe.." He said and asked, "are you ready?"

"I don't like my virginity anymore. I'll trade it for yours.." I smiled at him, and he nodded.

"So that's a yes?"

I nodded quickly before he slowly entered me, the pain powering over the pleasure. Luke noticed my pain and pulled out immediately.

"Baby, are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you! What happened?" He laid on his side beside me and hugged me from the side.

"I'm fine.. It's just I forgot about people saying it hurts the first time. You're okay.. You did nothing to hurt me, really. It always hurts the first time. I'll be fine after a little while."

"Okay, um, oh fuck! I forgot to get the condom.." He cursed softly before going over to his bag and grabbing a condom. He ripped the package open, threw it in the garbage, and placed the condom over his length.

"Okay, babe.. You ready to try once more?" He asked quietly in my ear while on top of me.

"Yeah."

He pushed into me, and it still hurt. I was okay, though. The pain would soon turn into pleasure, I hoped.

Thankfully, it sort of did. I got used to the pain and it was pleasurable after that. Luke was getting used to this too and started to thrust faster just as I got used to the pain.

"Luke.." I moaned softly.

"Yeah babe?" He asked.

"I love this," I whispered, answering him.

As he thrusted faster, his thrusts got harder too. He pulled out of me for a few seconds and just hung over top of me.

"Give me a blowjob, babe.." He ordered.

"What?"

"Give me a blowjob. You know what I mean by blowjob, right?"

"Yeah, it's just-"

"Babe, just give me a blowjob," he interrupted me, and his cock was then shoved into my mouth.

I curved my lips around him and began sucking on him, wrapping my hand around the part that my mouth wouldn't fit onto. I looked up at Luke who was looking down at me and quietly cursing under his breath and moaning.

For my first time giving a blowjob, I think I was doing pretty well. Of course I was, because Luke was cursing and moaning.

"Fuck, babe.. Oh shit.. Damn Adds.." He would say under his breath.

After another minute or so of giving him a BJ, he pushed me away from him and got on top of me again. He was hard now.

"Dammit, babe, if you would've kept going, I would've came.. I don't want to finish just yet," he said the last part softly before harshly pushing into me, making me moan loudly, almost loud enough for my parents to hear, and they were in a different country, twenty-three hours away by plane.

As he was thrusting into me, I saw him tense up a little bit, then he stopped for a minute. He got up from the bed and took the condom off. We sort of wiped himself off with his hand, then came back over to me and was on top of me again in no time.

"I've already came, babe. Now I'm going to make you.. And I really want to feel you now, without a condom on," he whispered before thrusting into me as hard as he could, making me moan once more, even louder than the last time.

"Shhh.... Shhh...." Luke put his hand over my mouth even though I was still letting out little moans.

He pulled my left leg onto his shoulder as I laid on my back. He thrusted into me harshly, keeping his hand on my mouth.

"Shhh, baby, shhh.. The boys can hear us. Be quiet and cum for me," he said, slowly taking his hand off my mouth since I got quiet.

I couldn't keep in a moan when he pulled my other leg onto his other shoulder and began pushing into me.

"DADDY!!" I screamed, not knowing what I was doing at the time.

"Yeah, that's right baby.. Scream for daddy and his cock..." He whispered seductively into my ear.

"Yeah daddy.." I moaned. I never realized Luke's daddy kink before. Most likely because we've never done anything like is before.

"Daddy.." I breathed out and felt my core tighten before I came.

"That's a good girl, cumming for daddy. You squirted all over daddy's cock, and you did very good, babygirl."

"Thank you daddy," I kind of liked his daddy kink.

"Now I'm gonna lick you clean.." He then lowered his head down and began to lick at me. I was surprised when he said, "you taste so good, babygirl.. Daddy loves it."

I said nothing as he finished and got off of the bed. He looked back at me before putting his boxers on and laying in the bed. I put some underwear on and chucked on a big t-shirt before laying beside him and falling asleep after an amazing new experience.