Characters

So let me give a brief introduction about the main characters of my story.

The Rathore family is respected everywhere in Rajasthan and people treat them as their royals. They are known for their business and charity which runs in their blood. 

Manish Singh Rathore is the head of the family and his wife is Gayatri Devi. They have two sons Nishanth Singh Rathore and Nirgun Singh Rathore. Both of them are married but Nishanth's wife cheated on him after the birth of Abhinav and left him to become an actress. Nirgun's wife died in an accident. Both of them had three kids. Abhishek, Abir, and Abhigya. 

Four grandchildren are so different in personalities but they are always united. 

Abhinav looks after the business and Abhishek helps him with business affairs. Abhishek respects and idolizes his brother. Soon after completing his education, he joined the company to help his brother. 

Abir on the other hand believes in living life to the fullest. He too helps in business but mostly he prefers to enjoy his life, unlike his brothers who are always indulged in the business. 

Abhigya being the only daughter of the family and the only sister of three brothers always gets whatever she wants. The whole family loves her so much.

On the other hand, there is The Raizada family. Harish Singh Raizada earned everything he owned with his own sweat and blood. He started his business as a small startup but achieved a great position later on. Now he is one of the richest people in the country and is a very famous and honest businessman.

 His wife is Mitali and she is a famous interior designer. She works with passion and always maintains a perfect balance between her family and work. They have two children Ishaan and Isha.

 Ishaan is the elder child and helps his dad in business whereas Isha just completed her masters and came home. Isha is the apple of their eyes. Harish believes that his daughter is the reason behind his success.