17. A spat!

Abhinav

I am sitting in the conference room along with Dad, Ishaan, and Abhishek waiting for her. We heard a knock on the door and I said come in.

My PA rushed in followed by Khanna. 

"Sir, Isha Ma'am is here!" 

"Sir, Manjiri ma'am(his mom) and Sneha are here!" They both said at the same time.

"Shit! These people can't meet each other!" Ishaan said and we all ran towards them. But for our bad luck, they both went straight to my cabin door. We ran towards them and stopped at a little distance seeing my guards stopping them. Honestly, I don't want to interact with those two women but if they try to misbehave with my wife then I will not let them go. I will make sure they get what they deserve! No one has the right to misbehave with my wife! My princess!

"Ma'am you are not allowed in!" One of my guards tried to stop those two unwanted women.

"Why aren't we allowed in?" Sneha yelled at him.

"Because you don't have an appointment with our boss!" He replied politely. 

"Does she?" Sneha asked pointing a finger at Isha. Really? Does she think my wife, my princess needs an appointment to meet me? 

"Isha ma'am doesn't require one to go anywhere in this office as per sir's orders!" He replied and a small victorious smirk formed on Isha's beautiful lips.

They tried to walk in but my guard cut their way.

"How dare you?" Manjiri tried to slap the guard but Isha held her arm in mid-air.

"How dare you?" Isha asked jerking her hand away. I can feel my anger boiling up but I know Isha doesn't need my support to take down those two women. So, I will try to stay back. But I am very unsure of my tolerance power.

"You dared to touch me?" Manjiri roared in anger.

"Yes, I did! Now what?" Isha asked in a normal tone. She has a calm yet dominating aura around her which screams authority. My fiesty tigress!

"I will kick you out of this office!" Manjiri spoke again. Who's she kidding? Does she really think she can kick Isha out of my office? It's her husband's office!

"First look at the surroundings! You can't kick me out of this office in seven lives!" Isha said in a sarcastic tone. 

"You are a bloody brat!" Manjiri spoke again. I fisted my hands trying my best to not lash out at the woman who was my mother. Enough is enough. I am going to throw these women out of my office.

I tried to take a step but a hand held me back. It was Ishaan.

"She can handle many more like them. She is a tigress! Just chill!" Ishaan said with a wink and passed me a reassuring smile.

"I wish we get some popcorn! It's going to be interesting!" Dad said grinning ear to ear while rubbing his hands together. It put a smile on my face unknowingly. I am proud of the way she is brought up. Ishaan or Dad can always save her from anything and everything but they make sure she can handle everything even when they are not around. Their confidence in her is surely something every family should have on their daughters.

"Oh no! The one who came with you is a brat!" Isha replied looking at Sneha and looked away uninterested. 

"How dare you?" Sneha yelled. 

"What's wrong with this woman dude? Does she want every one of us to go deaf?" Ishaan complained closing his ears with his hands dramatically at which we all rolled our eyes.