1.The Party

Rathores are throwing a grand party on the occasion of their company's new deal. The workers are busy arranging things and Abhigya is supervising them with the help of Abir. Gayatri Devi went to the temple to complete some rituals.

"Bhai(brother) will you pick dadi sa(grandma) on your way back home? She went to the temple." Abhigya asked Abhinav.

"Yeah, I will," Abhinav replied and left for his office.

At Temple

Isha

"Maa can I buy these bangles?" I asked my mom holding red bangles in my hands. 

"Okay, beta. Buy whatever you want. I'm going in. Come fast."

"Thank you maa," I said in excitement and my mom went in while I was looking at the bangles.

After I was done with my purchase I went inside the temple.

"How are you Isha dear?" Pandit Ji asked me.

"I'm good Pandit Ji. How are you ?" 

"I'm good beta. Can you go and pour some oil in the diya near devi maa?"

"Of course Pandit ji." I went to add some oil to the diya in Devi Maa's temple.

After I was done I started looking for my mom. I was searching for her and met a little girl who seemed lost.

I went to her.

"Beta where is your mom? "I asked touching her cheek.

"I'm lost." She started crying.

"It's okay beta. We will find your mumma." I lifted her in my arms and started looking for her mom.

Abhinav

I had a few hours of work in the office today as I asked the employees to take a half-day and help with the party preparations. After I was done with the work I headed towards the temple to pick up my grandma. 

When I reached the temple I saw a little girl looking lost. I was about to ask Abhishek to help the girl when I saw a girl in a blue suit approaching her. 

She smiled at the girl sweetly lowering herself to the girl's level. After a few seconds, she lifted the girl in her arms and started going in another direction. 

I could not stop myself and started following her.

Her dupatta is touching the ground and she is struggling to pick it up as she is carrying the child. She looks so cute while doing so.

 She looks so cute while doing so

( Isha's look)

Finally, she found the girl's parents and handed over the kid to them. The girl kissed her cheeks before going into her mother's arms.