56. Not my family!

Author

Abhinav, Abhishek, Adithya, and a few of his officers entered the party ready to strike the minister. As soon as the minister received a call his face went blank and he started sweating. All his security officers left as he was dismissed from his post and that made him go mad making Abhinav smirk. It was his order to remove the minister from his post and no one dared to talk otherwise and followed his order without any further questions as he was very influential and going against him was like losing the power in a snap.

"What's next?" Abhinav asked Adithya who was having the same smirk as him. Adhithya gestured for him to look ahead and one of the minister's trusted men, or we can say his trusted goon ran to him panicked to inform him about the police raids happening on his different hideouts and warehouses.

"He thought he would loot people, kill them and we will sit silent. Now is the time for him to pay for every sin of his." Abhinav gritted while the minister ran out as if his body was set on fire.

Abhinav gestured for Abhishek to move ahead with his next plan and Abhishek nodded at his brother acknowledging his command. Abhishek gestured for one of his security to go ahead with their plan and he left swiftly nodding at his boss. Abhinav's guards started vacating the people and guided them out to their cars.

"Capture all his men, in and out of the palace immediately before he plans something," Adithhya ordered his officers who left immediately after saluting him. Abhishek's man recorded the minister barking orders at his men about destroying the evidence that could help them in proving the minister guilty in court.

Once the hall was empty, a gunshot was heard and Abhishek was lying on the ground, Abhinav pushed his brother as soon as he saw the gun being pointed at him. Abhinav helped his brother up and checked for any injuries making Abhishek chuckle at his elder brother who treats them like children.

"Looks like those bastards want it the hard way." Abhinav seethed in anger that made the other two a little scared of his anger. Before Abhishek or Adithya could react, Abhinav took long strides towards the man and he fell to the ground as Abhinav's fist came in contact with his cheek, dislocating his jaw.

"How dare you?" Abhinav roared holding the man by his collar. His bloodshot red eyes made the man skim in fear as sweat beads formed on his forehead while he gulped multiple times seeing the death standing in front of him.

"Sorry, sorry Maharaj, please spare me." The man begged holding Abhinav's legs but his posture remained the same without any hint of forgiveness.

"You should have thought about it before pointing the gun at my brother." Abhinav seethed and another painful punch landed on the man's face making him scream in pain.

Soon a few more goons were seen jumping the walls trying to enter while the three men stood there with a hard expression on their faces and no hint of fear in their eyes. Abhinav looked around and tsked before sitting on the nearby chair with a cold drink in his hand as his wife threatened him about not kissing him if he smelled like alcohol.

"Can you guys handle this? I am a little tired after all the hectic work in the past few days," Abhinav asked his guards who nodded at him making him smirk and lean back on the chair with one leg folded over the other with a stoic face. 

"Finish it sooner boys, we are yet to celebrate my coronation," He instructed his men who nodded at him before taking steps towards the goons who were all set to attack them. 

As the fight broke out, Abhinav's men along with Adithya started trashing the goons while Abhishek stood beside his brother with a bored expression on his face sulking about how he was struck with these idiotic goons instead of sneaking kisses from his fiancee.