21. First kiss!

Isha

This stupid friend of mine exposed me in front of everyone and is smirking like a maniac. I will kill this idiot today!

"Bhabi!" I was pulled out of my chain of thoughts with Abir's voice.

"Yeah!" I answered him turning my gaze toward him.

"Shall we have some ice cream?" He asked more pleading with his cute puppy eyes.

"Of course! Have I ever said no to ice cream?" I asked giggling and got up from my place to bring ice cream for everyone.

Abir followed me downstairs to help me. We both took out the ice cream from the freezer and served them in bowls. 

I added chocolate syrup to my vanilla ice cream and we climbed upstairs with ice cream.

"Cheeku!" Bhayya glared at me.

"What bhayya?" I asked him faking innocence. I know why he's giving that accusing look.

"Where is my chocolate syrup?" He asked raising a brow. It's our thing. We both always have our ice cream with chocolate syrup if it's vanilla flavor.

"You teased me. So, I am not going to share my chocolate syrup with you!" I huffed and turned away.

"Stop behaving like a kiddo!" He said giggling.

"Bhayya!" I whined pouting.

"Okay, Mera bacha! I am sorry!" (My child) He said cutely holding his ears.

I passed him the bottle of chocolate syrup which I bought.

"What's with adding chocolate syrup to your ice cream bhabi?" Abhishek asked looking interested.

"Oh, forget these two! They will always have weird tastes!" Shreya said rolling her eyes.

"Tasteless!" Me and bhayya retorted at the same time.

"Thank you!" She replied rolling her eyes.

"Bhabi maa, can I try?" Abir asked and I forwarded the bottle to him. He added chocolate syrup to his ice cream and took a bite.

"It's delicious bhabi maa!" He chirped. We both hi-fied and we all are having our ice creams. But I can feel his intense gaze on me but I couldn't dare to look at him after what Shreya blabbered.

We all had our ice creams and spent some time talking about random stuff. Soon everyone started yarning and left for their rooms. Shreya too went to one of the guest rooms. Now it's only me and Abhinav on the terrace.

"Isha!" He called me in a soft tone but I didn't dare to look at him. He came closer to me and held my chin with his index finger and thumb and turned me towards him. I slowly raised my lashes and looked into his eyes. The only emotion I can see in his eyes is pure love for me. But soon a glint of mischievousness in his eyes. A teasing smirk made its way to his lips.

"So, I was your crush?" He asked with an amusing smile raising a brow. God! Why me? He doesn't need to know this.

"I... It wasn't true!" I said stuttering. His free hand made its way to my back. He pulled me closer to him. We are just inches apart. If anyone of us move a little we will be kissing.

"Don't lie to me, Princess! I can clearly see the truth in your beautiful eyes." He whispered in my ear in a husky tone making a shiver run down my spine.

"You... were my crush bu... but does it matter when you didn't even know me back then? Now we are hus...husband and wife right?" I stuttered while he drew patterns on my back. Our proximity is affecting me a lot.

"It does matter to me, Princess. Being the first crush of my wife does matter to me! And who said  I didn't know you? White top, lite pink pants,  and hair left loose. Big silver earrings, a Butterfly bracelet, and a white watch. " He said making me look at him in shock. That's what I wore that day. So he noticed?

"I noticed you that day Princess! I thought it was just attraction. Then I saw you again in the temple in a blue dress. You made me feel the same emotions that I felt two years back looking at you. No other girl has ever made me feel like that. And that was the day I decided to marry you if I meet you again. And I met you! The same night. Now we are here as husband and wife!" He said pulling me closer than before. Now we are pressed against each other.

"So, it was always from both sides?" I asked processing new information.

"Yes!" He said and kissed my earlobe. I clutched my dress tightly and shut my eyes. He kissed my jaw and my cheek. He kissed my forehead and eyelashes making my eyes shutter close. He moved closer to my lips. His breath is fanning my lips. I can feel his heart thumping along with my own heartbeat rising. 

"May I?" He asked cupping my cheeks in his hands. I just nodded my head not trusting my voice. That's all he needed. He soon placed his lips on mine. He didn't move his lips for some time. We just stayed like that enjoying our moment. Then he started kissing passionately nibbling my lower lip. He took my upper lip between his lips and sucked it. I am enjoying every ounce of this moment. He bit my lower lip making me hiss in pain but soon started nibbling it making me feel relieved. 

I left my dress and started tracing my hands on his back without breaking the kiss. I pulled him closer and now his hands too started traveling on my sides. He stopped them on my waist and he pinched my waist to which I gasped giving the entrance to my mouth. He slid his tongue inside and started exploring every corner of my mouth. 

I slapped his chest when I am out of breath. He left my lips and joined our foreheads. We both are panting heavily. He kept a hand around my shoulder and hugged me. I rested my head on his chest. We stood there for a few minutes enjoying each other's warmth.

"Let's go in Princess! It's getting cold here." He said pushing a hair strand back of my ear lovingly. I nodded and was about to leave him but he didn't let me. He bent a little and lifted me in his arms bridal style.

"Aaah... you know I can walk!" I said hugging his neck tightly resting my head on his shoulder.

"I know but I want to carry my wife to our room." He said looking into my eyes. He took me to our room and placed me on the bed like I am some fragile flower. He too joined me on the bed and covered both of us with the quilt. 

"Sleep, Princess!" He said kissing my forehead and pulling me closer by my waist. I turned around and placed my head on his hard chest. He placed a hand around my shoulder. Soon we both dozed off to sleep in each other's embrace.

***********************************************************************************************

A/n: I suck at writing kissing scenes but I tried!

Hope you like it. 

Please give me some suggestions and help your author write better guys!

Love you all! 

See you next time!!