20. Spilling the beans!

Abhinav

We are sitting in the living room after the elders left. 

"Guys! I am getting bored sitting like we are in Kulkarni sir's class!" Shreya whined and both Isha and Shreya started laughing making people look at them like they were some crazy maniacs.

"Can we just sit on the lawn or terrace and have some fun?" Isha asked looking at me. We all climbed to the terrace after I nodded positively.

"Bhabi shall we play some games?" Abir asked sitting next to Abhishek. 

We are sitting in a circle with Isha and Abhishek on both sides of me, Shreya next to Isha, and Ishaan next to her. Sweety is sitting between Abir and Ishaan.

"What game do you want to play?" Isha asked tugging hair strands falling on her face.

"Never I have ever and Truth or dare! Pick one!" He said getting all excited. 

"Never I have ever !" Isha, Shreya, and Ishaan replied at once. They looked at each other and laughed in their unison in answering. 

"I missed playing it!" Isha said to which both of them nodded in agreement. So, they used to play it before too! Maybe, I will get to know some more about my wife.

"Okay, I will get drinks!" Abir said getting up. I know what drinks he is referring to. It's not like I am against it but considering the tolerance level of my best friend he will blurt out everything about the surprise ruining all our efforts.

"Just soft drinks!" I said in a warning tone to which he smiled sheepishly and walked away with Sweety. They came back with a few glasses and 4 bottles of different soft drinks. We poured drinks into our glasses and settled down.

"So, who will start?" Abhishek asked looking around.

"I will!" Shreya replied.

"Never I have ever got locked out of the house!" She said. Abir, Ishaan, and Isha took a sip of their drinks.

"Papa punished me for getting drunk!" Abir answered the unasked question shrugging his shoulders. That was so funny. He was literally begging everyone to open the door but we had strict orders not to.

Now all the eyes turned to the siblings expecting an answer.

"Maa locked us out for pranking our school principal!" Ishaan said looking at a pouting Isha and laughing Shreya.

"Don't laugh you idiot. It was both of you who did it but I got punished!" Isha accused Shreya and her brother.

"Okay!" Shreya raised her hands in submission.

"Now your turn!" She said pointing to Ishaan. 

He gave her a sly smile before speaking.

"Never I have ever got showered with Biryani and noodles!" He said smirking. Only Shreya took a sip of her drink. Isha and Ishaan fell into fits of laughter.

"That was so funny bhayya!" Isha said giving a hi-fi to her brother.

"Stop it, you guys! I would have killed that idiot if you had not stopped me, Isha!" She said.

"Okay, baba! Now whose turn?" Isha asked to which Sweety raised her hand.

"Never I have ever had a pet!"  Sweety said. Isha, Abhishek, Ishaan, and Shreya took a sip.

"You?" I asked turning to Abhishek.

"I used to have a puppy while staying in a hostel!" He replied. We were not allowed to have pets at our home after Abir got an allergy when he had a dog. He even used to sleep with it.