47. Ishas' plan & Abhisheks' love

Isha

Flashback

When I read that note and saw those pics and videos my mind totally went blank. I can't call anyone as there are chances of my phone being tapped. I decided to use other means to send a message to Ishaan bhai. I took out a book and wrote a note for him. I kept the book on the bedside table and texted bhai.

"Bhai, the book you asked for is on my table. Please take it. And one more thing. I want Jalebi for dessert today." I sent the text and came out wearing the pendent Dad gifted me on my 18th birthday. It has a location tracker. I wore it just for safety purposes. I can't take any risk.

"Bhai, I got a threatening message, they sent me some photos and videos of Abhigya taking drugs and pointing a gun at someone. We have time till evening to get clean with the evidence. I am going out with my security and will try to divert others from this topic. Once you destroy the evidence, call Daram and we will return." 

I wrote in the letter and went out. Jelebi was our codeword for danger. After beating the shit out of Raman bhai gave me this codeword for emergency purposes. I am very sure that he would go and open that book once he read the message. I didn't write anything regarding the meeting because I knew Bhai would never send me to meet the blackmailer even if it was related to someone's life.

My plan took a drastic turn when a few cars started following me. At that time, I didn't care if my phone was being tapped or anything else. I just called Nav as a reflex and he saved me. When I again received a message from that man, I understood Bhai had not yet done his work and I had to follow his orders for some more time. I then pressed the panic button on my pendant which alerted my dad and Bhai.

I asked Pandit Ji to give prashad to Daram and to say to him 'Devi maa ke mandir sheher ke bahar dakshin main hai'. He gave me a confused look but agreed to do as I said as I was the future queen.

(The temple of the goddess is in the outskirts towards the south)

I knew that one of the three people would reach me in time to save me and it did happen. All of them reached there on time.

Present

"Nav, I was not careless. I agree that I made you worried sick, but I just wanted to save Abhigya." I said looking straight into his eyes.

"What if they reached there late? And, you didn't consult anyone, Princess. You just informed them after you decided to walk into the trap. Did you think about me for once? I would have burnt the whole world and killed myself if something had happened to you. Why don't you get that damnit?" He roared pulling me close by cupping my cheeks. His tears rolled down my face mixing with my own.

"I took a gun with me Nav. I would have handled them just fine till any of them reached me. And yes, I did think about you before doing that. If that video got leaked and something had happened to Abhigya you would have blamed yourself right? I didn't want my Nav to feel guilty for something he was not responsible for. I know, I know what I did was stupid but that was the first thing that came into my mind. Please Nav, I am sorry!" I reasoned and cried in his arms but didn't seem to agree with my point.

"Go and sleep, Princess. It is getting late." He spoke taking his hands back.

"At least come and sleep with me Nav. Please don't leave me alone. Please!" I begged him and he got up from the couch. We settled on the bed and he kissed my forehead before lying on his side. I scurried closer to him and wrapped my hands around his torso with my head resting on his chest. He didn't hold me back but didn't push me away either.

"Good night, Nav!" I wished him before sleep took over me.

The next morning when I woke up Abhinav was not beside me. I did my morning chores and went to the main hall. Abir and Abhigya were sitting there arguing about something.

"Did you see mine or your brother?" I asked them.

"They went to handle Raman." Abir shrugged. I think that man will die today. If not in my husbands' hands then in my brothers' hands. If not both of them then my dad would kill him.

"Where is Abhishek?" I asked them and both of them grinned ear to ear. Okay, what's happening?

"He went to pick up Bhais' friend and our second bhabi sa." They both exclaimed dramatically and we three shared a laugh.

"Let's get your bhabi sas' room ready then?" I asked and they both nodded enthusiastically.

We asked a few maids to bring the required items and supervised everything chatting among ourselves. We walked out once we were done and I decided to get Aarthi Taal ready to welcome them.

"Bhabi maa!" Abir called and I turned to look at him. He hugged me and I caressed his hair.

"You will always be my favorite bhabi maa and my maa!" He exclaimed chirping. My eyes teared up listening to him. I kissed his forehead and smiled at him nodding.

"And you will always be the kid I handle my whole life. Even when we both have our own kids." I said and he started grinning like a kid. I know how much he missed his mother. He was just 10 when Chachi passed away and Abhinav said even Dadi was sick at that time and these kids grew up without motherly love. Abhigya was sent to her maamus' home where her maami took care of her but Abir was left alone in the big palace. Abhinav and Abhishek were always mature and took care of themselves. I know Abhishek too considers me as his sister and loves me but for Abir, I am his maa.

"Let's go and welcome your new Bhabi sa!" I chirped and he nodded. We walked to the entrance when Abhisheks' car drove in. Two beautiful girls came out of the car and three of them walked to us. Abhishek stood with a beautiful girl an inch or two less than my height looking beautiful with medium brown hair and raised his brows asking me how she looked. I joined my thumb and index fingers forming an excellent sign and did their aarthi once they were at the threshold and applied tilak. Abir and Abhigya started teasing them and I joined them too. I welcomed Abhinav's friend in and talked to her for a few minutes before going back to my teasing section.

"Bhabi maa! Please, not you too!" Abhishek whined looking at me and I got hold of his ear and twisted it a little.

"Then why didn't you say anything about it? I thought you would share it with me but you hid it from me for so long!" I asked him twisting his ear more. 

"Bhabi maa, it's paining! And Bhai sa knows about it!" He whined again and I left his ear. Yes, once everything settles between us then I will see Abhinav.

"I will look at your Bhai sa later. But first, you both come here." I said and kissed both of their foreheads.

"You know Devrani sa, this fellow didn't even say us anything about you both. And the previous kiss was from our Chachis' side. If she was here, she would have welcomed you the same way." I said and she hugged me.

"Sorry, bhabi sa. I asked him not to say anything about us for the time being,"  she said looking down.

"It's okay bhabi saa! We don't mind." Abir and Abhigya said at the same time making us smile.

"By the way, devarji, what is her name?" I asked raising a brow at Abhishek. I know Abhinav would have a complete file of her family by now but that man didn't say anything to me. Once let me cool that bull down then I will see him. 

"Priya," He said smiling and I nodded. I asked Abir to guide them to their rooms as Abhishek had to leave. Abhigya too tagged along with them.

 Abhigya too tagged along with them