18. A friend!

Isha

I am sitting in Abhinav's cabin along with my dad, bhai, Abir, and Abhishek on the couch with Abhinav. This stupid brother of mine has been laughing like an idiot for the last 15 minutes. Everyone else is trying to control their laughs. I will kill him right now if he won't stop. It's not my mistake that my mom's punishments are so abnormal. 

"Bhai enough!" I yelled at him and pouted. He doesn't need to embarrass me for being scared of my mumma and her punishments. Everyone is afraid of flying chappals, isn't it?

"Cheeku you didn't change a bit!" He said pulling my cheeks and making me more irritated. I slapped his hand and glared at him but he was least affected by my glare. He is enjoying my misery too much.

"Papa!" I turned to my dad hoping he would take my side and shut this idiot up like every time. Every girl does this when she can't argue with her brother anymore or when he irritates her. Dads are always on their princess's side.

"Ishaan enough! Don't chide my princess!"  Papa said in a stern voice to which Bhai whined and I stuck out my tongue at him. Yay, papa card always works.

"Again papa card!" Bhai said in a mocking tone. Of course, I will use this always.

"Yes! My papa will always support me so stop getting jealous of us!" I said hugging Papa and he returned the hug with a smile. 

"Oh yeah! That's why you always complain that mumma loves me more? Aren't you jealous of our bond?" He asked raising a brow. It's true that my mumma supports and pampers my brother more than me. She has taken his side since childhood while dad takes mine.

"I am not jealous of your boring pair! I and Papa are the cool ones!" I said again in a mocking tone. He rolled his eyes at me uninterestedly. 

"How are you putting up with this drama queen?" Bhai asked Abhinav. I completely forgot their presence getting involved in this fight. But why does he involve Abhinav in this? I mentally facepalmed. 

Abhinav just smiled at Bhai's comment. Come on man defend your wife at least. 

"Well, you are a drama queen!" My mind mocked me. Who asked it?

"Oye drama queen! Where are you lost?" Bhai asked snapping his fingers in front of me. 

"That's still a queen, you dumb monkey!" I spat back. I just hope he stops it now. I don't want any further argument. Even I can stop it but then I will be the one losing this fight so I won't. That's a sibling thing. No one wants to stop it first.

"You are a donkey!" He replied. No, he won't stop it. He is just like me. None of us want to back off from our silly arguments.

"Stop it you both. We are in the office!" Papa said in a warning tone with a glare. We both smiled sheepishly. 

"But he started it!" I said with a pout and sat down beside Abhinav with a huff.

"Drama!" Bhai said and turned away rolling his eyes.

"You people are too funny!" Abir commented. 

"Let's go, Papa! We have a meeting!" Bhai said getting up.

"Okay!" Papa too got up from his place and they both left after bidding bye to all of us.

"Bhabi maa I too will go now. I have to check some files." With that Abir too left. Abhishek followed him as he got a call. Now it's only we both in his cabin.

"So..." He said raising his brow and joining his hands on the armrest. He is looking too handsome just sitting there. 

"So?" I asked getting confused. What does he mean by this dragged so?